Chapter Two

Older Sisters Love Chocolate

  ''Excuse me?'' I begin trying my hardest to understand just what he meant by that, but I had no reason to continue my upcoming insult as soon as I focus my eyes on his pinkish lips. No, they weren't movie-star gorgeous but freaky... Especially the two white lines coming down. Or should I call them fa-

''You're a vampire!'' I scream as lowest as possible, looking around me to make sure we were alone.

''Close guess,'' he replies calmly with a sly smirk and a shrug.

''Than what exactly are you Mr...?'' I ask with a raised eyebrow, but he doesn't answer, because he obviously disappeared when I last blinked. Just another expected move like any other clithé movie.

I blinked a few times, testing if he was going to appear again... but he didn't. Then I looked around my small room.. hoping he might be hiding so I can beat some sense into his cute mind. I sigh.

''Good,'' I begin finally able to take in some air, ''It was just a crazy dream, Ru-''

''Excuse me,''

My head bolts back to the side of my left air, then to the boy standing a few inches from my face. I pull my face back making sure not to breathe in his breath. That'll be gross...

''How-''

''You should clean your room next time, it's hard to move around here.'' He said looking down at my clothes I had left on the ground when I had changed into my PJs.

"Excuse me? Like I'm the creep whos sneaking into-"

Then again, he somehow was able to disappear. I roll my eyes, such a coward...

''Hard to move around here,'' I mimic before laying my head back the pillow.

*

     ''Do you think Alis new haircut will look good on my fience?'' 

I look at her in a disgusted manner, ''Really? Your guy looks great, and I'm not sure beards are even cute. They're only handsome, oh, and did I mention Beards are itchy?'' I add waiting for Marisol's giggle and Amal's blush on her fair skin tone. And, as I'm the best teaser slash joker, they both do happen.

''Are you girls going to Olivia's party tonight?'' My Mexican friend Marisol asked I look at her with a mocking expression. Yeah... I'm that one. ''Why would I go? I hardly know her,''

''Its because she's new, ill go with you, Mari. I could call Aya if she could come, I doubt my parents will let me go to a nonmuslim party alone.'' 

 Amal was and still is the goofy one in our friend group but sadly also considered the fake one. We were really the only people who actually saw her as herself. Her parents were strict. She would clean, cook, and be expected to have good grades. Her parents rejected everyman that proposed behind her back so she can get herself a job in the future until her far cousin engaged. He was pretty lucky Amal had a crush on him or else she wouldn't have convinced her parents.