Chapter Seven

I'm Griceo

I'm Griceo

It didn't take long until my feet grew tired and asked for a few seconds break. (This place was too big for my liking anyway.) I pick myself up and run even faster in fear of losing him.

"Hey!" It was times like these when you didnt care who was watching because you know that if you didn't do what you needed to, you might live to regret it.

He looks back, stopping me From taking a step forward once his eyes reach mine. His face didn't seem to be shocked as I had expected, but instead, it showed no signs of emotion at all.

Right then, he turned back and continued his walk, taking a turn to the "lovers" garden on campus.

Now, before you go on being a confused idiot, the lover's garden was a name most students call that area of the garden. Long before it was called that, it was a deserted place no one but gardeners go to. (And that would be only to check on the plants)

Soon, students found out about it and decided to hang out there between lunch breaks. It was a quiet, romantic setting so why on earth wouldn't they go there?

But wait... doesn't that mean that I haven't been there myself?

I stop, watching him turn to the left.

Not many people were visible from where I was right now, so it was finally getting comfortable to run my fastest. I didn't need to wait any longer, so I quickly took the turn. And god was it a turn of events.

"Jerk," I hiss.

It was then that my thoughts and curses were interrupted by a ring tone.

"Where are you? I've been looking everywhere for you." I hear Ahmed scold from the other side. No one is ever in the mood to argue after failure, so I cut the conversation short and skipped to the part he wanted to hear.

"I'll be there," I told him, taking one last look at the dead-end before I marched away.

*

"Circles," I whisper, "Why can't they ever stop spinning."

My eyes blink a few times before they lowered there gaze to the book I had on my desk. It looked clean- yet old by the wrinkles it had on the edges. I could even swear that its paper was turning a light shade of yellow.

Now let me tell you a fact, If this book was in our family for years, it'll end up like "The three musketeers" Rawon had bought from a book fair. What happened to it? Well, it ended up Under her bed, where baby Hassan decided to shred it. Tragic isn't it?

Imprinted on the dark blue cover were the words "Dr. Loovin's Book Of Beasts" written in a typewriter font. I soon find out that the book was written by the same Dr. Looven, who to me sounded like a real Dr. Frankinstein. I mean who gave this person a monster degree so he/she could call themselves Doctor!?