Operation: Star-Crossed

"Plan A Entertainment has now released an official statement about APink Son Naeun's current condition after a sasaeng attack yesterday afternoon. The company's CEO has confirmed all the allegations about the said attack being an attempted murder, saying this is unfortunately true.

"After the female idol's public announcement of her relationship with co-idol, SHINee member Lee Taemin, it was said that she started getting death threats. Though she kept this from her manager and her company - even her members - thinking it was all a joke, just like the sasaeng letters she's been getting since she became an idol.

"Her condition is now stable as authorities have been able to talk to her and get a hold of the letters to start the investigation. Various"

The reporter's voice was muted by the Chief Police Officer himself before facing the gentlemen he's with, once again. The said group of people was inside a dimly-lit conference room with silence surrounding them. Everyone was waiting for the Chief to speak up, he's the one who called for this meeting in the first place.

After a lengthy minute, the Chief nodded to his assistant who immediately gave out folders to each CEOs.

Yes, CEOs - Entertainment Company CEOs to be exact - from the Big 3 to those who are on their way to becoming more known among the KPop Industry, they were all summoned by the law officer with the help of SM Ent's Lee Soo Man himself.

"We got these from the letters that Ms. Son Naeun gave us. As you can see, this attack is bigger than we all have expected," the Chief started, as the men seated in front of him began browsing through the files.

"Naeun-ssi's attacker isn't alone and is apparently working with a professional hacker. They had been able to hack Dispatch's system and now have all the secrets they've been keeping - through all your money's worth. Now this attempted murder may happen again, and I know no one wants it to turn into an actual murder this time."

"Sasaeng fans are becoming worse, I never knew the industry would turn out to be this way," JYP Ent's Park Jinyoung commented, shaking his head in dismay.

"What can we do to help?" Cube Entertainment's CEO Park Choongmin asked. "We can't let this continue, our artists would be in great risk."

"That's why we invited you all for this meeting, thank you for accepting and being here," Lee Soo Man stood, bowing at each one of his co-CEOs. The others bowed back in response. "I know all of us wants the industry to go back to how it used to be. With what happened yesterday and the recent threat to our artists, we're hoping for your cooperation."

If the atmosphere has been serious since the start of the meeting, it just became more intense now as the Chief laid down the possible moves they could do. The conference went on for hours until everyone unanimously decided on one plan.

A plan that could change two idols' lives.

🌟🌟🌟

Romance - Humor - Teen Fiction

LisKook - JiRose - JinSoo - YooNie

English - Korean

Real-time Setting

🌟🌟🌟

Legend:
[LISA] LALISA'S POV
[KOOK] JUNGKOOK'S POV
[GIRLS] BLACKPINK'S POV
[BOYS] BTS' POV
[MEDIA] EPISTOLARY
[FEAT] OTHER SHIP

🌟🌟🌟

This fanfic includes:

☆ Blackpink
☆ Bangtan Sonyeondan
☆ Other KPop idols

Will have too much fluff, craziness and cringey scenes so beware! Could also cause drastic changes in emotions and heart attacks.

Also, always remember that this is
PURELY FICTIONAL. Don't attack me.

May contain graphic depictions of violence, sexuality, strong language, and/or mature themes. Please be open-minded when reading.

Thank you so much for giving this story a chance.

🌟🌟🌟