[KOOK] The Bias

🐰
CHAPTER FOUR
🌟 JUNE 16, 2018 🌟

Jungkook readily accepted the bowl of black bean noodles that Seokjin unwrapped for him, and immediately ate a mouthful. Jimin - who was sitting beside him - bursted into fits of laughter, finding their maknae cute, while Yoongi just shook his head.

"Hyung!" Tae exclaimed as an ear splitting grin stretches his cheeks. "Let's go to Blackpink's Pop-up Store!"

Kook perked up, trying his best to act nonchalant, and waited for their leader's answer - which should actually be obvious by now. "You know that's impossible Tae, just eat," Namjoon laughingly replied.

The latter shrugged, "I tried," he said chuckling.

The maknae continued eating, oblivious to his hyungs' knowing looks. His mind was elsewhere - it's because of Tae! He shouldn't have mentioned Blackpink! He's been making himself busy since this morning; streaming the MV, playing games and editing some videos, just to stop himself from stressing about sending her a congratulatory message.

This was worse than the last time IU released a comeback. It just took him an hour of encouraging himself to tap send before he finally did it. But now, even with Bambam's go-signal he still can't do it. Now he's drowning himself in self-pity. Great.

"Yah! You really sent it to her?" Jin abruptly exclaimed, "aish! Be thankful I still looked good even though I just woke up," he then cockily added, earning chuckles from Hobi.

"I didn't know you two are that close," Hoseok commented. Who are they talking about?

"We always talk in the JinJiDo groupchat, well they added me so it's TaeJinJiDo now!" Taehyung smiled. "Soo-yah said the other members saw the video too and was really thankful!"

What the heck? Did hyung just say they sent a congratulatory video to Jisoo-noona - who apparently showed it to her members - without him in it? Why didn't they tell me?!

"Yah maknae! Stop stuffing your mouth, your face looks like it's about to burst!" RM reprimanded making Jungkook look up to him from his bowl. "What are you thinking about? You looked so stressed.." Joon added, passing him a glass of water.

"Nothing Hyung, I'm just really hungry," he replied after drinking and emptying his mouth.

"I should comment on Rosé's post and congratulate her," Jimin said, picking his phone up and doing exactly what he said - like it's the most natural thing to do.

JK frowned, why are they acting like they're friends with Blackpink? Last time he checked, only Tae was friends with one of them. Is it because of the app? But they just started acting like this recently and that app has been up for more than a year. He's been so worked up on how he could send a congratulatory message to her but here they are, acting like it's not a big deal!

"Hey Kook, you just said you were hungry, but now you're not eating. Seriously, what's up with you?" Yoongi asked, causing everyone to avert their attention to him.

"I bet you want to go to the Pop-up store too! Let's just disguise ourselves and go Kook!" Taehyung offered excitedly.

"Calm your ass down Taehyung-ah, it's never gonna happen," Namjoon - once again - shut the hyper kid up, earning a pout from him.. uwu.

"Ahh I know!" Hobi teasingly smiled, "yah Chim! Jungkook should be the one to congratulate Rosé first! Don't worry Kook, it's not likeㅡ"

"What are you saying Hyung?" Kook asked with furrowed eyebrows.