[BOYS] The Surprise Pt. 3

👦🏻
CHAPTER 14
🌟 JUNE 29, 2018 🌟

Jimin watched as Jungkook sulked beside him. The boy hasn't even brought his camera out and they've already gone through at least three rooms of the aquarium. They're nearing the tunnel now and he knew it is the best part to take photos.

They were just quietly walking behind the two girls who unlike them were obviously enjoying. "Yah! Quit it," Chim said, elbowing Jungkook. "Chaeng is doing the right thing, if not, Lisa would surely insist you two to be together," he added.

Rosé had been pulling Lisa to places, not letting her away from her grasp or even look behind them. She knew the moment she let the girl do this, she'll do the unthinkable and transform into cupid again.

Jungkook sighed, "thank you for insisting on coming Hyung," he then said the words he's been wanting to tell. "You should've told me this would happen though, it's obvious you knew."

"I don't want to ruin Lisa's 'surprise,'" he deadpanned. "Kook, to tell you the truth, Chaeng and I have known this misunderstanding since Lisa told her about your supposedly 'feelings.' I know you knew their unnies have known too, but Chaeng specifically asked for my help."

"She did?" They're that close?

"Yeah, don't look at me like that - we're friends" Jimin glared. "Anyway, she knew you're lying, she's not blind - we're not, rather. We saw how you treat Lisa back at the Lotte concert, we saw how you two interacted. It's not Rosé, it's Lisa, right?"

Kook gave him a tight-lipped smile, "it's not love Hyung - not yet."

Jimin laughed and messed up the maknae's hair, "at least you know there's something in there and it will turn into something deeper. You're not the same innocent kid anymore Kook, you've grown - that's what is important."

"Hyung!" Jungkook whined, fixing his hair once again, "how did you even reach the top of my head?"

"Aish!" The older guy jokingly kicked his butt before laughing. He then smiled and patted JK's shoulder, "leave this to me."

"What do you--"

Jimin didn't let him finish as he already jogged towards the girls and held Chaeyoung's arm. "Chaeng! I saw a mermaid! Let's go see her!"

"OMG WHERE!?"

Then the two ran off somewhere and completely disappeared - leaving the maknaes frozen on their spots.

"Ariel?" Lisa's eyes began to widen, "I wanna see her too!" She was also about to run out when she felt someone hold her arm before being pulled.

She found herself engulfed in a hug from the back, as the serene sight of the waters surround them both. When Lisa started realizing their current position, she tried prying Kook's arms away but of course she can't - they're thicc af.

"Yah! What are you doing? You can't let Chaeng-unnie see this! Yah pabo!" She whisper-shouted even slapping his arms twice. "I'm trying to get you two--"

"Shut up. Just shut the hell up Lisa-yah.."

Lisa almost felt her breathing stop, as her eyes darted around the place - clueless of what to do next. Why is he doing this? Is he mad at her again? Hadn't he forgiven her then? What did she do? Why does she always mess up? What had she done wrong this time?

She didn't even notice her shoulders started shaking as her eyes got teary. Jungkook felt this and slowly turned her around to face him.

"Lisa.." Kook drawled.