[FEAT] The Trip Pt. 7

🌼
YOONNIE CHAPTER 02
🌟 JULY 13, 2018 🌟

"Oppa, you're still here? Chaeng left already." Those were the first words Jennie said the moment she went down the living room with her initial intent of searching for some snacks in the kitchen.

She found Hobi lying on the couch, not sure at first if he's asleep or just had his eyes closed. But when she noticed his hands repeatedly rubbing his stomach, she eventually uttered the said question.

"Jen, I thought you're going to the exhibit?" Hoseok replied weakly, making her worry.

"I chose to stay here and laze around all day," she answered, "are you alright? You look sick," she then commented, walking towards him.

"I'm fine Jennie-yah, I've taken some medicine. I just have to take some rest now."

Jen hesitated at first and watched as he closed his eyes again. "Okay, call me when you need anything. I'll be upstairs."

His smile widened, "thank you dongsaeng."

"No problem," she smiled back before continuing her walk to the kitchen. She found cans of Sprite inside the fridge and got herself one, and also a pack of sour cream potato chips from the cupboard. Once contented with her snacks, she went back to her room and resumed the series she had been watching since days ago.

In the middle of some intense fight scene, the video suddenly paused on its own much to her annoyance. Though the registered name that flashed on her phone screen just made it worse.

📞 THIS GUY IS ANNOYING calling...
ACCEPT | DECLINE

She didn't know how she felt - shocked because the guy finally had the guts to call, or angry because the guy finally hAD THE FUCKING GUTS TO CALL. ARE THEY THAT CLOSE FOR HIM TO CALL? NO!

She rarely reply to his texts, why is he calling now for God's sake! That was the time she started to panic. Her eyes wandered around and realized she's alone with no Jisoo to help her or Rosé or even Lisa.

"Oh my gosh!" She absentmindedly yelled out, standing up from her bed before she began pacing around the room. "What am I gonna do? Oh my God oh my God.. I'm busy, I shouldn't answer him, I have things to do. Yes, that's right! But that's rude.. oh God what--"

The door suddenly opened revealing a half-awake Yoongi. "Someone's trying to sleep kid. If your fictional man died, stop throwing tantrums and get over it."

"Oppa!" Jen exclaimed the moment he was about to close the door. She hurriedly ran towards him and pulled him inside the room, "help me!"

Yoongi groaned, "I'm going to sleep first."

"But you told me you're going to pretend to be my boyfriend, I need you to pretend now. Oppa please," she almost plead, bringing her phone up in front of his face.

He was silent at first, just gazing at the vibrating phone - it was the third time that guy was calling by the way, he stupid or what - before sighing and getting it from Jennie's hand. He tapped ACCEPT and brought it against his ear.

"Kim Jennie's phone," he nonchalantly uttered causing Jen to bite her lip to stop the laughter from escaping. She mouthed 'put it on loudspeaker,' which Yoongi attentively did.

"May I know who this is? And where's Jennie?" Jinyoung replied from the other line.

"Jennie's sleeping right now. Your number was registered as 'Sunbae,' which one are you?"

There was a momentary silence, "who am I speaking to?" The coldness in the senior idol's voice was evident that Jen started to worry.

Yoongi smirked, "this is Min Yoongi from Bangtan Sonyeondan."

"This is B1A4 Jinyoung." Jen started pacing once again, nervous of how will everything end up.

"Jinyoung-sunbaenim, I didn't know you're friends with Jen."

"I didn't know Blackpink and BTS are friends, what a surprise," Jinyoung laughingly uttered but it's obvious there's something off about his chuckles.

"We've been close for quite a while now. Do you have something important to tell Jen? You seem persistent in calling, I woke up cause her phone's ringing so I answered."

"Wait. You woke up? Jennie's sleeping.. are you inside her room? Are you two--"

His smirk widened, "I told you we're close," he fake-laughed.

"Nevermind. I'll just call again later," there was anger in his voice - Jen heard it clearly.

"I suggest you call around afternoon, she'll wake up that time for sure, Hyung."

"I know, and it's Sunbaenim for you Suga-ssi."

Yoongi's eyebrow raised, "ah ne, Sunbaenim." Then the call was ended and he just snickered looking at Jen's phone. "He's pissed," he commented chuckling, before handing the phone back to the girl.

"You didn't mention you're my boyfriend. He won't stop calling for sure," Jennie complained with a frown.

"Let him wonder for a while," he shrugged before walking towards the door and opening it. "Tell me once he calls again," he added then left.

What are you planning Min Yoongi?

this is short hehe it's more like a filler chapter cause i'm currently in our college library and i just typed it here 🙈 i'll try (TRY) updating again laterrr ♡