[LISA] The Apology

🦊
CHAPTER 03
🌟 JUNE 16, 2018 🌟

It's the morning after their comeback was released and Lisa was just lying on her bed, trying to reply to tons of congratulatory messages she's been receiving since last night. The speakers in the living room were blasting their four songs on repeat since she woke up, courtesy of her Jisoo-unnie.

"Lisa-yah.." Chaeng drawled in a sing-song voice as she flopped down beside her, hugging Leo and placing him atop her chest. "You're still not done with that?" Ro laughingly asked.

"Ne.. Sorn-unnie is going crazy about Really, she's fangirling so much," she quipped, grinning.

"I bet you got new friends since joining the app - I told you it's fun! Interacting with our co-idols and all.." Chaeng commented, the same time Jennie stepped inside the room and sat beside her. Lisa's attention was still focused on her phone, not noticing how the two looked at each other meaningfully.

"Oh yeah that.. speaking of! I'm still not used to some Hoobaes messaging me and calling me Sunbae. It really hasn't dawned on me that we're not rookies anymore!" The maknae said excitedly.

"Just hoobaes though? How about sunbaes.." Jennie drawled while munching some chips.

"Well.. I got messages from Winner and iKON -oppas and Sunmi-unnie too. Hmm-- there's Tablo-oppa, Dara-unnie--"

"We got messages from them too! How about from other agencies? And please don't say Twice and Red Velvet, we literally have a groupchat with them," Jen interrupted.

"Well, there's Got7 - they sent me a group message with Bam! And Ten-oppa, Miyeon.. who else? I think that's it? Well like I said, some hoobaes too."

Ro glanced at Jennie once again with furrowed eyebrows. "You sure? There's no one else?"

This time, Lisa finally turned away from her phone and faced her unnies. "Why? Should I get a message from someone? Have you made new friends or something..? Is it when I woke up late and you three went out!?" Of course Lisa's extra ass would immediately assume things in an exaggerated manner. And though she's partially right, they can't make it obvious.

Jennie shrugged, acting nonchalant. "Well.. we're just making sure. We don't want our seniors to think you're rude when you meet them because you forgot that you've already had a conversation. We're just checking, right Ro?"

Chaeng automatically smiled, "yeah of course. So Liz, be mindful of who you already chatted with through that app. Only idols and important people within the KPop industry can sign up there, be careful."

It was silent for a while so Chaeng just went back on playing with Leo, and Jen - eating while checking her phone. When all of a sudden, Liz sat up frantically, eyes wide as she stared at her phone. "Oh no.." she cried out.

"What?" Jen asked.

"It's him! I didn't know it was him! I just checked now andㅡ oh my God Unnie! Chaeyoung-ah! What am I gonna do?"

"How are we gonna help you if you keep talking nonsense?!" Nini finally exclaimed, taking a deep breath to calm herself down.

Lisa sighed before continuing, "when I signed in and was looking for a photo I could use as my icon, a user suddenly messaged me. He said he's Bambam's friend and he was just checking if he could chat with me cause apparently, Bam was having a problem in sending me messages. I was so preoccupied that time, that I just hurriedly said I'll try messaging Bam myself and said thanks. I didn't pay attention on who I was talking to!"

Chaeng playfully rolled her eyes, "what? That's it? You're so extra!"

"You don't understand Chaengie! It was Jungkook-sunbaenim! Bangtan Sonyeondan's Jeon Jungkook! My reply was so casual - oh God, what am I going to do now!? Should I apologize? Should Iㅡ"

"Yeah do that!" Rosé immediately suggested - too quick that it was a bit suspicious. But of course, the oblivious maknae once again didn't notice.

"Right, you could just apologize, no big deal." Jennie sent the youngest a tight-lipped smile, before glaring at Chaeng who in turn just gave her an apologetic one.

"But we're not close.. wouldn't that be too overconfident of me?" Liz hesitantly asked.

Rosé scoffed - a great actress right here. "No way, it's fine! You'll be like the hoobaes who's been messaging you. You're just apologizing and you better do it now or else your conscience won't stop bugging you."

"Should I really?" Lisa insisted again.

It's Jen's turn to roll her eyes, "Chaeng let's go, we already did our job here. If she won't listen to us, then fine - she's old enough to know what's right and wrong." Jennie stood up holding Rosé's wrist and pulling her up.

"Unnie..!" The maknae whined as the two started walking out of her room.

"Do it Liz! Just a short apology will do!" Ro told her for the last time before she was completely left alone.. with Leo - who is currently sleeping so he's emotionally and mentally not with her too. Well that's a bit dramatic, anywayㅡ

You're just going to say sorry for being disrespectful Lisa! Like what Jen-unnie said, what's the big deal? Do it before another day pass and it gets more embarrassing, not to mention - rude!

hi sunbaenim!
this is lisa from
blackpink, i just want
to say sorry for being
rude the other day.
i didn't pay attention
to who i was talking
to and replied casually.
i hope we could get
past that.
have a nice day! 🙈🤙🏼

my chapters in here are shorter than my usual ones cause i feel more.. let's say, free writing this fanfic hehe