[KOOK] The Note

🐰
CHAPTER 15
🌟 JULY 03, 2018 🌟

Jungkook woke up in a good mood, having a complete eight-hour sleep does that to a person. But we all know it's not the only reason. The maknae has been on cloud nine since - ehem - three days ago. Nothing can even ruin the boy's mood, and damn, it definitely helps with his song-writing these days.

The guy is a walking inspiration.

He raked his hand through his messy hair, attempting to fix it but giving up in the end. Who cares? He just stood up and walked out of his room with only his white shirt and a pair of board shorts on.

The moment he arrived in the living room, a rare sight greeted him - his hyungs cleaning. Yes, his hyungs cleaning - not only Jin and Namjoon but ALL of them.. simultaneously.

"What? Is it the end of the world already?" He said in utter amazement.

Jimin - who was nearest to him - looked up and glared, "oh look who finally woke up! Yah maknae! Clean the bathroom will you? I saw some boxers hanging in there, we wouldn't want our guests to see those."

Kook frowned, "guests?"

"Eyy.. you don't know? You've been talking to Lisa 24/7!" Hoseok laughingly exclaimed.

The youngest scratched the back of his head, "you're exaggerating Hyung," he just uttered quietly earning chuckles from the older guys.

"Blackpink's having lunch with us so go and do what Jimin said Kook," Namjoon nodded.

Wait. Did he really hear that right? "Blackpink's.. having.. lunch with us..?" he drawled in disbelief, eyes wide.

Taehyung laughed, "yeah.. Kook-ah.." he then drawled, copying the maknae's tone.

"Why wasn't I informed?" JK said in confusion, after a long pause.

Yoongi sighed in exasperation and threw a rag at the youngest - Jungkook catching it easily. "Now you are informed, just get your ass going already! Jesus Christ.." he yelled making Kook smile apologetically before going to the said bathroom.

Once inside, he brought his phone out and opened his chat box with Lisa. He sent a teasing 'lalalalalalalisaaa' to the girl, waiting for her to be online.

Like Hobi said earlier, the two have been chatting frequently these days - not that they haven't days before that - but there sure had been 'changes' on their conversations. Even Jungkook admits that he could tell Lisa more things now comfortably. They also are not running out of topics to talk about unlike back then.

They're getting to know more about each other and it's making him damn happy. He never even thought he could actually 'level up' from his loser-stuttering-awkward self into the-guy-who's-making-Lalisa-Manoban-fall-in-love-with-him self.

Started from the bottom now we're here~

Anyway, that confession really helped. Was that even considered a confession in the first place? Fuck it, he doesn't care. What's important is his 'special mission.'

'