[KOOK] The Trip Pt. 1

🐰
CHAPTER 23
🌟 JULY 12, 2018 🌟

It was 4AM and Jungkook was far from being awake. Perhaps this is what his hyungs meant when they said he was almost sleep-walking the other day. Though now he's actually conscious, just sleepy af. He's now holding Jin's arm who's guiding him to the basement parking.

This is his fault. He was so excited for the trip today that he can't sleep last night. He ended up sleeping at around 2AM and now here he is, looking like a zombie.

"They really rented a coaster for us? Nice!" He heard Jimin exclaim which made Jungkook open his one eye, and indeed, in front of them was a mini bus. Pfft.. I bet BigHit actually bought the vehicle.

The boys got in one by one followed by two of their managers. The plan is to fetch the girls in their apartment complex's private parking, but of course no one is allowed to step out of the bus just to make sure.

"Remember Lisa had no idea about what YG told Jen, just act natural okay?" Namjoon reminded earning nods from everyone. Jungkook breathed out and settled on his chosen seat with his eyes closed.

Right now, the only plan they had was to prevent Lisa from finding out about the sasaeng and protect her from possible attacks. He felt so useless. Why can't he do something to face that damn bitch head on?

He wanted to finish all these complications so him and Liz could just focus on their growing relationship. But then when it gets done, another obstacle awaits - Yang Hyun Suk. If this ain't a Romeo and Juliet modern retelling then what is it?

Jungkook was so immersed with his thoughts that he didn't notice falling asleep with his head weirdly tilted to the side.

🐰

He gained consciousness once again a few hours later, with his arms around something warm and head leaning against something that smells like vanilla with a hint of citrus. His arms tightened as he buried his face more on the pleasant-smelling object. He felt someone raking his hair and sighed in satisfaction.

"Aish this kid, look at him! What a pervert," he heard Seokjin scoff, he can almost imagine his Hyung's glare. "Lisa, sit beside Hobi.. Kook's about to crush you!"

Lisa?

LISA!?

Jungkook's eyes immediately opened and was met by a milky neck and a yellow shirt with a familiar logo - LS. He leaned back a bit and finally looked at the thing beside him - which turned out to be his favorite person.

"Good morning, slept well?" Lisa smiled, reaching out to fix his messy hair.

She's here!

Jungkook sleepily grinned and went back to his former position, "I think I need to sleep more," he mumbled as an audible snicker was heard from behind their seat.

"Lisa was supposed to sit beside me," a feminine voice mumbled. Jungkook took a peek and smiled when he saw a glaring Jennie.

"Hello noona!" He greeted happily.

Jen rolled her eyes, "you're gonna get it kid."

"Just sleep on Yoongi-hyung's shoulder, it's comfortable and stable cause he won't be moving anytime soon," Kook winked, pissing Jennie off more which made the former chuckle. He went back on clinging to Lisa but didn't forget to peck on the side of her head first.

Liz smiled, "I told you to sleep early last night," she playfully reprimanded.

"I was too excited to see you I can't sleep," Jungkook mumbled, his eyes drooping once again.

She chuckled, "you still look sleepy, take some more rest."

"You're not a dream right?" He whispered.

"Paboya, of course I'm not, I'm here," she laughingly responded. Kook rubbed his cheek on her shoulder making her laugh.

"Yeah you're here, you won't leave me," he absentmindedly mumbled, and before he completely fell back to sleep, he knew he felt something soft touch his forehead.

"I won't."

It was her lips.

i think "The Trip" will get many parts, at least 5? ㅡ5 or more fluffy parts i mean 😂 i'll try! to update again after my class ㅋㅋㅋ