[FEAT] The Trip Pt. 6

i just turned the '#askstar-
crossed' part into a chapter
so this already got tons of
votes and comments hehe
don't get confused fam♡

🌷
JIROSE CHAPTER 01
🌟 JULY 13, 2018 🌟

Chaeng woke up with a smile on her face but without a companion sleeping beside her. This turned her smile into a frown. Liz is a morning person - only when she sleeps early the night before that is - but they both slept late so why is the maknae already awake?

She just shrugged and sat up, raking her hand through her hair and putting it up on a ponytail. She then stepped out of the room and coincidentally, the door a few feet away from theirs also opened revealing a yawning Jimin.

"Your mouth might break Oppa," she laughingly said, causing Chim to quickly close his mouth and turn to her.

"Good morning Chaeng!" The guy exclaimed before sauntering towards her and putting his arm atop the girl's shoulders. The move wasn't new to Ro, the first time they met, Jimin was already a bit comfortable towards her which made her feel the same. He was naturally friendly and really hates awkwardness.

"You're in a good mood," she commented as they started walking thru the short hallway towards the living room.

Jimin's smile widened, "of course! I'm visiting my family later, my mom's really excited," he said, making Rosé smile too.

"That's great Oppa! You've been waiting for this."

Since back then - when their members practically ordered them to fix Lisa and Jungkook's dilemma - chatting with each other had been constant. If not everyday, then at least every week. They found confidants in each other and now knew why having a bestfriend from the opposite gender was really refreshing - necessary even.

Arriving at the living room, they were met by Tae and Hobi standing in front one of the couches. Hoseok was giggling uncontrollably while Taehyung was focused on the camera in his hands, also smiling.

"Hey what's--"

"Shh!" Tae hurriedly turned to Chim, shutting him up. This made the newly-arrived pair more curious, as they finally went towards them to see.

The moment Rosé saw what the guys were so invested to, she sighed endearingly, seeing how cute and sweet the maknaes are. They were both sleeping soundly with Liz lying on her stomach atop Jungkook - who had his arms loosely around her.

"They ended up making out after all," the four turned to the sleepy voice of Yoongi who popped out of nowhere.

Jin apparently heard his words as he peeked from the kitchen, "yah! Don't teach the kids your perverted ways," the eldest shouted before going back inside.

"You woke up rather early today Hyung," Jimin uttered with a curious gaze.

"I needed to pee and was about to go back to sleep when I heard voices here. Everyone's already awake so I thought breakfast is already prepared," he shrugged.

"Jennie's still asleep," Jisoo said, walking out of the kitchen to the dining table and setting a plate of french toast down. She was followed by Namjoon who got plates of bacon and sausages on each hand. "Can someone wake her up?" The eldest among the girls asked.

Chaeng was about to raise her hand when Yoongi suddenly turned around and headed towards the stairs. "I'll wake her up," he said with a playful tone.

Rosé and Jimin looked at each other with suspicious looks, "I could almost hear the smirk in his voice," Chim commented.

"Something's up," Ro concluded, a grin stretching across her face.