[LISA] The Help

🦊
CHAPTER 30
🌟 JULY 14, 2018 ㅡ 4PM 🌟

"Oppa," Lisa greeted as she stepped inside the van.

Teddy smiled and nodded in return, "how are you feeling?"

She breathed out, "I don't know, I just want this to end, I guess."

"Remember everything I told you, stick to the plan. If ever something unexpected happens, quickly speed-dial my number. The police and rescue team are now hiding around the site, you don't have to worry."

She just nodded repeatedly, her mind currently elsewhere. She absentmindedly played with her fingers as her nerves started getting worse. All she had was the phone Teddy gave her, hers was already with her manager - that's why she can't even call one if her members.

They'd be really worried, but she can't involve them.

And Jungkook, what is he doing right now? I hope he's well. I'm trusting Tae-oppa to not tell him, or else he'd be pissed. I don't want them to be mad at each other because of me.

"It will be alright," Teddy suddenly broke the silence. "Look at me! I've experienced so many things already, my name isn't really clean because of made-up rumors. But here I am, still doing what I love."

Her Teddy-oppa was indeed someone she respects. Even though he's not really an idol or some celebrity, his name is still known because of his amazing works and he still get hate sometimes.

Though he never waver, he kept on fighting for what he wants as long as no one gets hurt in the process. He chose to ignore those false news and continue doing his job brilliantly. He doesn't deserve all the slander he got all these years, if only people could see how kind he truly is.

"I still don't know why Sajangnim agreed to do this," she said, changing the topic.

"I guess I could tell you now," Teddy started. "You know how indecisive Sajangnim is, one minute he set this plan inside his head but the second something happened, he'll suddenly change it. That's what happened with you too."

The senior paused for a bit and sighed, "Lisa, Jungkook knew about the sasaeng and the whole plan, for quite some time now."

"What?" Her eyes widened, all her thoughts earlier came crashing down. If he knew then--

"When he asked Sajangnim to meet up with him, YG agreed of course, expecting that he'll talk about you - which he did. He offered more security staff for you who he hired himself. Sajangnim declined, saying he could finance your security himself. It was that time the old man realized how great of a risk he's putting you in. The kid worries about you so much even Sajangnim got moved by it."

Lisa listened in disbelief, no words coming out of her parted mouth. All this time? All this time he had been stressing out himself just to protect me? Jesus Christ. He even hired security staff himself? Has he gone crazy!?

"But Sajangnim can't back out now, he's still holding onto this dream of his of changing Korea's mindset about idols dating blah blah blah," Teddy laughingly continued. "I think it's because of us males in the company - especially Winner and iKON, and even Big Bang - we're sorry Lisa-yah. We've been making YG's head ache because we've been dating behind his back till he got tired of it pushing him to do this."

"It's okay, it's been hard on you too. What's wrong with falling in love? It's not like you can control it," she smiled. "But what made him change his mind?"

"Someone offered their help," Teddy smiled back, "Hyuna and Pentagon's Hyojong."

Her brows furrowed, "what about them? Don't tell me..."

"They've been dating for months already and they told Sajangnim - behind their CEO - that they wanted to help. Their boss doesn't know about their relationship but they're already expecting that there's a great possibility that they'll be kicked out of the company once he finds out."

This made her gasp, how much courage does that woman have? Her admiration for the female senior grew, an idol like her is rare.

"She said they'll be kick out nonetheless and they plan to stay together, so why not do something good while at it?" Teddy nodded with a look of respect. "With the couple's help, Sajangnim's dream now has a chance of seeing the light, so he grabbed this opportunity to pull you out of the dilemma. But you already started talking with the sasaeng so it would be hard to make you stop all of a sudden, especially if through this we could catch her."

"After this," her voice almost cracked, making her clear her throat. "Sajangnim's really going to order us to cut all ties with the boys?"

Teddy smiled then chuckled, "that will happen of course, but aren't you gonna fight for it?"

She looked back at him with a new light in her eyes. He's right, they could fight for it, but she should also think about their hard-earned careers. They shouldn't be selfish.

What will your decision be, Lisa?

Sorry for making you wait hehe ♡