[BOYS] The Fanboy

👦🏻
CHAPTER 02
🌟 JUNE 14, 2018 🌟

Silence surrounded the six as they watch each other, waiting for someone to break it. Any minute now, JK could arrive back home from the salon but no one still dares to open the topic. After a few more seconds, Namjoon took a deep breath - might as well end this once and for all.

"So how are we.." he drawled, gazing at each one of his members.

"Wouldn't he be happy though? The boy's a Blackpink trash, he literally bought seven hammer bongs so we could all have one each," Yoongi said. He guess, that's also the reason they easily gave up fighting for Jungkook's safety and freedom of choice. They knew there's a possibility that he'll actually love the idea.

"But he's a Rosé bias though?" Hobi added questioningly, shaking his head.

Seokjin frowned, "is he? I thought he's a Lisa stan so I didn't argue that much."

"Ah no Hyung, Lisa is his bias wrecker! But he stans Rosé.. have you seen how he reacted on one of her stages?" Hobi insisted once more.

The eldest leaned his head sidewards, contemplating something. "Really? But have you seen JK in all of Blackpink's stages? His eyes are alwaysㅡ"

"Okay, is that really important right now?" Namjoon sighed out, "I thought as long as it's a Blackpink member then it's fine."

"No Hyung! I think it's actually important who Kook's bias is, we don't want him looking at another member while dating the other one right?" Jimin commented earning nods from the others, except Jin who just furrowed his eyebrows.

"Kook's not like that, I didn't raise him like that," Jin protested. "I know my boy's gonna be loyal, fake girlfriend or not.. it's in our blood," Eomma even smiled cockily earning exasperated looks from everyone.

"He's not your real son Hyung, sit down," Tae ordered and Jin was about to yell the hell out of him when they heard the intercom buzz, followed by the entrance door opening. "He's here!" Taehyung whisper-shouted in panic.

"Hyungs! I dyed my hair! I did it! Look!" They heard hurried footsteps before JK finally found them in the living room, the maknae smiling from ear to ear.

It was silent for a few seconds before Hobi finally clapped and smiled, "it's red! Just like someone I know!" he exclaimed giddily, elbowing Jin. "I told you it's Rosé," he whispered.

Seokjin frowned, "how did he know Rosé has red hair? He's not with us yesterday.." both their eyes comically widened as conspiracy theories started forming inside their heads - it's a 2seok thing.

Yoongi - who's on the other side of Hoseok and who clearly heard this - scoffed and shook his head. "The teaser photos for their comeback," Yoongi said catching the attention of the two, "he probably saw it there, so you two chill the fuck out."

"No, it's not," Jungkook quickly uttered, "it's dark pink with black roots, see? For Blackpink's comeback tomorrow!" He exclaimed giddily. His hyungs didn't say anything for a while, sending him deadpanned looks... he really dyed his hair for that? They're right, he's a trash.

"Dark pink.. is red though?" Tae commented, tilting his head cutely.

"Ani! It's different!" Jungkook protested. "Dark pink isㅡ"

"Okay, that's not really important right now," Namjoon - once again - pulled them back to their senses like the true leader that he is. "We're supposed toㅡ"

"Namjoon-hyung!" Jimin abruptly shouted, "can I talk to you for a sec?" And without waiting for RM's reply, Chim pulled him towards the kitchen.

"Chim, what is it?"

"Hyung, what if Hobi-hyung was right? We can't drop the bomb at him like this," Jimin worriedly said. "It's not that I'm doubting Kook's loyalty, it's just - I'm worried that sometimes he can be ignorant about girls' feelings. If this will really happen, it will be his first relationship as an idol - and with a co-idol even, we can't risk anything."

RM nodded, understanding Jimin's point, "so what do you propose?"

"Let them get to know each other first.. for a week perhaps? That way, the two maknaes could be friends at least, and not start the plan as complete strangers."

"That would be hard though," Namjoon uttered, massaging his temple and trying to come up with an idea. "What can we do without the two suspecting?"

"Well first, you tell the girls not to reveal everything to Lisa. Then could we.. get the 97liners' help?"

There's no one who can beat Jimin's ideas, I tell you.

"You're right, Lisa and Jungkook have one common friend that could help us.." RM nodded.

Chim smiled, "Bambam."