[LISA] The Date Pt. 1

🦊
CHAPTER 26
🌟 JULY 13, 2018 🌟

"Yah, where are you taking me? This is considered kidnapping! And when did you even learn how to drive? Are you sure you have a driver's license? Did you really pass--"

Jungkook fake gasped, acting (and lowkey feeling) offended of her distrust. "Are you really doubting my abilities right now? Me? The golden maknae Jeon Jungkook?" Lisa playfully smacked his arm, bursting into fits of laughter. "I'm driving!"

"I'm just making sure! You're not lying right?"

He shortly glared at her before looking back in front, "is that even a question? Do you think I'll put you in danger like that?"

She bit her lip, trying to control the giddy smile that's about to appear on her face. "You're such an idiot," she just commented before turning away from him - she's red as a tomato!

Kook teasingly laughed, "I bet you're blushing.. don't hide it! I wanna see!" He was about to hold her arm but she quickly slapped it away.

"I'm not! Focus on the road," she reprimanded, with her back still on him. The boy just silently chuckled, as the car was filled with comfortable silence.

A few minutes passed and Lisa brought her camera out, and started snapping photos of the sceneries outside. After a while, she turned to her left and discreetly took some shots of Jungkook, making her smile. She then put the cam back inside her bag and gazed around the car, her eyes zeroing in at Kook's unmoving hand on his lap.

She reached for it without thinking twice and, began fiddling with his fingers and the single silver ring on his thumb.

"Lisa-yah," Jungkook suddenly called out once they stopped because of the traffic light, making her look up. She was met with a tight-lipped smile, "will you go on a date with me?"

Her eyes widened as she momentarily froze. It was obvious as heck that that was his intention from the very start, but God, hearing him actually ask her was another thing. She felt her cheeks heating up again as his eyes never wavered away from her.

"You're asking me that now? We're already here," she tried laughing but of course it came out awkwardly.

He pouted, "I can always turn the car and drive you back if you don't want to, just say it, you don't have to--"

"You're so dramatic, you know that?" She teased, tilting her head to the side and pinching his cheek. "I would love to go on a date with you, no need to be so extra."

"I'm serious!" He exclaimed as the light turned green and he started driving again, "if you ever feel uncomfortable, just tell me. I told you we'll take things slow."

Lisa smiled, feeling overwhelmed of his words. She appreciates his consideration a lot, and he just proved to her that she made the right decision of agreeing. Besides, if not now then when? Will they ever have another chance like this?

"This day's perfect, don't worry," she uttered, sighing.

🦊

"Kook.. you--" Lisa gasped and almost bumped her forehead against the windshield to check if what she's seeing was actually real. Once she proved that she indeed read the sign correctly, she turned back to Jungkook with wide eyes. The guy just laughed because of her reaction.

"We're here!" He exclaimed as he stopped the car in front of the building's entrance.

Liz glanced around and found that their car was the only one in there - the entire parking lot was empty. And as she saw the place's staff waiting for them to come out, her assumptions were proven true.