[FEAT] The Trip Pt. 2

🌸
JINSOO CHAPTER 01
🌟 FEBRUARY 26, 2017 🌟
Flashback: Spring Day Comeback Era

Jisoo sighed in relief as she looked down the phone on her hand. She thought she lost it, she even bothered everyone inside the dressing room and got Jinyoung and Doyoung to search - but of course, she just left it back in the van.

She was now walking down the almost-empty hallways, already wearing her MC outfit and ready to do her job. They're going pink and denim today, something cute and light. Once she reached the end of the hallway and was about to turn left, voices stopped her on her tracks, making her take a step back.

"I even went here for you," a familiar voice stated. She sure knew who that voice belongs to, it was a sunbae known in doing variety shows.

"You didn't have to do that, we talked about this." The second voice made Jisoo's eyes widen. She didn't know the two were rather close - or much closer even.

"But Jin-ah.."

"Hani-ah listen, my response to you was final. You know I'm already breaking many rules just by meeting up with you here right now," the guy said - a tinge of coldness in his voice which was really a surprise for Jisoo. She knew Bangtan's Kim Seokjin as this caring hyung who loves telling dad jokes - well that's how Jinyoung described him.

"How can you do this to me? After years of friendship? You're really not going to give me a chance? I know you feel something for me too Jin! Why are you stopping this? What? Just because we're idols? We--"

"Hani stop," that made the girl shut up. Jisoo watched as Jin stared directly at Hani's eyes. "I'm doing this to save our friendship. I'm doing this for my members. I'm doing this for my fans. I'm sorry if I can't be like you and have the courage to be normal.

"Your group have already achieved so many things unlike mine, we're still on our way to build our career and I can't ruin that. If you can't understand where I'm coming from then don't you think you're being selfish?"

Hani absentmindedly took a step back, with teary eyes set on his. "Jin, I'm sorry.. I- I didn't--"

"If you really love me like you said, shouldn't you consider what I've gone through first? You've been my friend for years now, you should've already known how I'll react to this."

"I'll wait, I'll wait for you," Hani hopefully uttered.

Jin shook his head and smiled, "you deserve more than that Hani-ah. Let's just go back on how we used to be. Don't think of this as me rejecting you, but you giving up on me."

"How can I?" The girl whispered as tears finally escaped her eyes before turning around and walking out.

Jisoo took a deep breath while clutching her phone on her chest. She never expected she'd run into a situation like this. Holy shit Kim Jisoo, you shouldn't have eavesdropped, that's rude!

Idiot, you just realized that?

She carefully took a peek at where Jin was standing once again and saw him raking his hand through his hair. It was already styled, I pity his hairstylist. All of a sudden, the guy turned to her direction and as fast as lighting, she hid back against the wall with panicking eyes - only to see a sign; Male Dressing Rooms this way.

Shit.

Footsteps resounded from behind her. All she could do was press her back on the wall, and close her eyes like she would go invisible like that. Seconds passed before she felt a figure standing in front of her, making her heart race.