[FEAT] The Trip Pt. 3

🚌
CHAPTER 24
🌟 JULY 12, 2018 🌟
No Particular POV

Everyone happily ate the food Jin and Jisoo cooked which was just some fried chicken and mashed potatoes - easy-to-cook ones cause they all are starving. Now, they finally got the energy to look around the place and realize the beauty of the villa.

The structure was on the contemporary side which was mainly made of glass and wooden finishing. The living room has a fantastic view of the beach nearby and all parts of the residence were spacious and relaxing - perfect for vacation. It has five bedrooms in total, 2 at the ground floor and 3 on the second floor. It also had a pool beside the dining area and a wide balcony above.

"Ahhh this is perfect!" Chaeng exclaimed as she came down the stairs after touring the second floor.

Jennie, who was beside her, nodded while smiling. "We could stay here and sleep all day! Can we just do that?" The older girl almost plead. The two sat back on their former places in the living room where the others are waiting.

"That's boring Unnie! We should tour around Busan at least," Chaeng disagreed.

"Yeah, Ro's right. I'm sure Kook and Chim had something prepared for us," Namjoon smiled, looking at the two. Jungkook and Jimin instantly looked at each other with wide eyes before turning back to their friends.

"Hyung.. you never mentioned we're supposed to plan our trip!" Jungkook complained.

"Pabo.." Yoongi drawled, "that should already be understood cause you two are the ones who knew this place best."

"So what do we do now?" Tae asked with a dismayed tone.

Hobi suddenly clapped his hands, "come on guys! Don't be like that. This is a vacation! We should relax and take our much-needed rest. So why don't we just stay in today and just do everything tomorrow?"

Lisa nodded, "yeah, Hobi-oppa's right. We can watch movies or go for a swim! Play some games--"

"Get drunk," Jimin suddenly suggested, earning deadpanned looks from everyone. "What? Yah Jin-hyung! Don't act like you don't like the idea," he laughed.

"I didn't say anything!" Jin protested loudly.

"But first," Jisoo interrupted, "room assignments?"

🚌

Assigning rooms had been easy, there's no need for rock-paper-scissors - it's not like they're shooting for something. It was just decided that the maknae lines will occupy the ground floor rooms while the hyung and unnie lines are at the second floor rooms. Lisa and Ro in one, the trio - Kook, Tae and Chim in the other, while Jensoo, Sope and Namjin in the last three rooms.

The girls decided to go for a swim while the guys decided to follow Jimin's suggestion earlier. The audacity of these indenial pricks to judge Chim, only to end up liking the idea too. Anyway, the boys set up the table near the pool and played some music as Namjoon and Yoongi brought a couple of drinks out.

"Y'all try not to get drunk and embarrass yourselves in front of the girls okay?" Joon reminded, earning nods from his members. As if.

Jimin was about to say something when a loud squeal was heard from inside the house. "WHAT THE HELL LISA!! PUT ME DOWN! OH MY GOSH DON'T YOU DARE!!" Another set of squeals followed before a running Lalice came out of the house with Jennie on her arms.

The next thing they know - the two dove into the pool with a loud splash.

Rosé and Jisoo came out laughing and sauntered towards the boys. "What a lovely day," Jisoo smiled at the startled males.