[LISA] The Bestfriend

🦊
CHAPTER 06
🌟 JUNE 20, 2018 🌟

🦊CHAPTER 06🌟 JUNE 20, 2018 🌟•

i'm gonna kill you

i'm gonna kill you.
once i see your
ugly face.

bamdabs
is that a haiku for
me?
5 more syllables
lisaya, you can do
it sweetie
and thank you i'm
touched

it's a serious threat

bamdabs
haiku complete!
good job!

yah!!

bamdabs
oh okay whoa how
threatening

it's all your fault
bastard

bamdabs
wHAT DID I DO??

you made everything
awkward between
jungkook and i!!!

bamdabs
oOOoOohH you
mean your loverboy
😏😏😏

IT'S NOT LIKE THAT
YOU'RE JUST DIRTY-
MINDED AND YOU
MADE EVERYONE
THINK LIKE YOU
😭😭 how can you
do this to me Bammie
i just made a new
friend now i don't
know how i'll talk to
him again ㅠㅠ

bamdabs
oh come on liz, i
know jungkook - i bet
it's nothing to him.
and what do you
mean you don't know
how you'll talk to
him again??

i've muted him for 2
days now.. i can't
talk to him!! 🙈🙈🙈

bamdabs
yOU'RE SO EXTRA

dON'T YOU DARE
JUDGE ME IT'S STILL
YOUR FAULT

bamdabs
trust me pokpak, you
just made it 10x more
awkward for you two,
by not replying
how can you be so
dumb 🙃

how can you be so
rude 😡

bamdabs
i just commented what
i felt that moment i
saw your post and jk's
comment, it's not my
business anymore if
you're too shy to reply
😂😂

why are you even my
friend 😒

bamdabs
because i'm awesome

shut up
don't ever show your
face to me

bamdabs
😉

🌟 JUNE 21, 2018 🌟

📞 BAMMIE calling..
ACCEPT | DECLINE

"Do you know what time is it? I swear if this is a prank I'm gonna post something online that'll ruin your career!" Lisa annoyingly whisper-shouted with her just-woke-up voice, before reaching out for the lamp on her bedside table and turning it on.

"Exactly 3:40AM and calm down!" Her bestfriend giddily replied - like there's nothing wrong about waking up in this goddamn hour.

"God.. how are you even awake this early? You're the laziest person I know," she commented, sitting up.

"The real question here is - did I even sleep?" And then the idiot laughed like a fool - there's absolutely nothing funny with what he said, might she add.

"So that's why you're completely out of your mind. You know, don't involve me in your antics, I have things to do and--"

"I know you won't be able to go back to sleep so just come down here!"

"What?"

"We're waiting outside and it's freezing so you better get your skinny ass down here!" It took a few seconds before Bambam's words sunk in, and when it did, she absentmindedly stood up, quietly ran out of her room and went straight to their balcony.

There - multiple floors down, in front of their apartment building, across the road - stood four figures. One of them enthusiastically waved the moment he saw her - Bambam obviously - followed by the lovely girl beside him - Mina. Then the two other figures looked up too, one waved - Yugyeom - and the other one stayed still, just gazing up to her.

Jungkook.

"Oh my god," she involuntarily muttered.

"Yes, I know. Now, get the fuck down here!" She almost jumped hearing the voice, and was reminded that Bam was still over the phone.

"But it's risky! Haven't you thought of--"

"Liz, can you get out of your tower once in a while? You're living up to your Rapunzel title too much, and check your SNS accounts will you? Dispatch is currently lying low these days, they're completely MIA even. Fans are doing this petition stuff and our side's winning.. so for the love of all things holy, GET DOWN HERE."

"Okay, okay! Whatever happens, this is on you Kunpimook." She then mouthed 'wait' to her friends before walking back to her room and changing into casual clothes.

Oh Lord, she's really gonna meet him now.. what is she going to tell him? Will they talk at all? Ugh! Bambam's right, she just made it more awkward for them when she muted him for the past few days.

At least there's one thing she knew - Bambam is dead.