[LISA] The Warning

🦊
CHAPTER 28
🌟 JULY 13, 2018 🌟

She smiled at Jungkook - for the umpteenth time - as he parked the car in front of the villa. She's still lightheaded with the earlier events, it sure feels like a dream. If only they could stay like this and not go back to reality anymore, but then there are their dear fans waiting for their return.

They shouldn't be selfish.

"I forgot giving you something earlier," Kook suddenly said.

"What? There's more?" She asked with wide eyes. He had given me so much already.

"Well it's not really for you but for my boy Leo," the guy winked, smiling cheekily. He then reached out the back seat and picked up a black paperbag from there.

Liz automatically perked up on her seat, hearing her baby's name. "For Leo?" She cutely asked, getting the gift from JK's hand. Hers hurriedly untied the ribbon and opened the bag, before pulling out a pink bunny stuffed toy from inside.

"I originally thought of giving him a Cooky plushie but its material is quite fragile, Leo would easily tear it apart, so I tried finding something close to Cooky," Jungkook explained.

"No, this is perfect Kook-ah. Leo will love it for sure!" She smiled. How can she just realize it now? That she's falling deeply in love with him. It's so easy to fall in love with Jungkook, you just have been an idiot Lalisa.

"Let's go, I bet the others are already waiting for us," he uttered before they both stepped out of the car, with hands clasped together and smiles on their faces.

Lisa felt it the moment they came inside the house - there was something wrong. Her smile turned upside-down and absentmindedly, her hold on Jungkook's hand tightened.

The sight that first greeted the pair was all their members seated in the living room, quietly discussing about something. Chaeng was the first person to notice their arrival, and the girl immediately stood up and walked towards her bestfriend.

"Liz, are you okay?" Rosé worriedly asked, earning a confused gaze from her.

"Of course I am, I'm with Jungkook. What's the matter? Did something happen?" The gears inside her head started to turn, she already knew the answer to her question. Something did happen.

"You need to pack up," Jennie abruptly said.

She frowned, "pack up? I can do that tomorrow Unnie."

"BangPD-nim called Manager Sejin while you two still haven't arrived. The boys had this sudden appointment, we need to go back to Seoul tonight," Jisoo explained. Why so sudden? What the hell really happened?

She glanced at the guys and Taehyung's wary gaze didn't escape her eyes. Her Tae-oppa had been always so transparent, and she likes him for that. Right now, he's the actual proof that her Jisoo-unnie is clearly lying.

"Is that so?" Jungkook spoke up. "Let's pack up then Lisa-yah," he smiled, looking at her.

Lisa stared at him for a moment before nodding and smiling back, "okay. I'll be back," she acted before turning away and walking out of the living room, towards her shared bedroom with Chaeng.

She made sure that no one was following her as she closed the door silently. She brought out the extra phone Teddy gave her and tapped the only registered contact in it.

"I was just about to call you," those were the guy's first words. "Are you alone right now?"

"Ne Oppa, I just got back in the villa and I have no idea what's happening," she started pacing the room, worried of what she's about to find out.