[LISA] The Visit Pt. 1

🦊
CHAPTER 16
🌟 JULY 03, 2018 🌟

Jungkook had been silent since the girls arrived and it sure didn't escape Lisa's attention. They're currently eating lunch courtesy of Jin's amazing cooking skills and some packed side dishes BP brought.

The other members have their own separate conversations and though she had been talking with her Hobi-oppa, she still constantly tries to include Jungkook - who's seated beside her - into their talk. But nothing seems to work cause he will still become quiet all of a sudden.

"I see, you've really been dancing all your life.. woah, I bet you've tried every type of dance," Hoseok - who's seated across her - commented.

She nodded a bit, "you can say that Oppa, but I still have many things to learn."

"Yeah, don't stop learning," the older guy smiled.

She still can't believe they're really friends with Bangtan - it's THE Bangtan Sonyeondan - and were even allowed to visit their place - which was really big by the way. What shocked her the most though was their YG-sajangnim instantly giving them his permission, she never expected him to - maybe he was in a good mood? Anyway, speaking of being close;

"Oppa, how did you get close with my unnies?" She asked with genuine curiosity. The question ended up being heard by everyone, causing them to turn their attention to Liz.

Hoseok looked at the others first and gave the maknae a tight-lipped smile. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, Jungkook and I talked about it once, we never knew you all are so close. We were really surprised when you got along so casually back in Lotte concert," she then explained.

"It's because of Taehyung and I's existing friendship," Jisoo suddenly said, "he would send me congratulatory messages from the guys and I'd show it to Chaeng and Jen so we easily became close."

"There are congratulatory messages? I've never seen one Unnie," Lisa complained.

"You're always inside your room.." Jennie deadpanned.

"So that's why," Lisa breathed out, "Chaeng and Jimin-oppa seem particularly close with each other when we met up the other day," she chuckled.

Taehyung teasingly smiled at his best friend, "ooohhhh really? How close?"

"Shut up Tae," Chim glared.

"We're bound to get close in the first place!" Chaeng exclaimed, "we had to take care of--"

"Park Chaeyoung!" Jen hurriedly interrupted, putting more meat on Ro's plate. "Just eat ne?"

"Take care of?" Jungkook was the one who asked this time.

"Dalgom!" Jisoo insisted loudly, "they took care of Dalgom once when I'm out."

Lisa frowned, "jinja? When?"

Seokjin abruptly clapped and stood up, "are you guys done eating? We have fruits and ice cream in the fridge, who wants dessert?"

🦊🐰

The maknae line lost a game of rock-paper-scissors and ended up cleaning the kitchen and dining room - which turned into chaos. Putting Lisa, Jungkook and Tae together in one room is literally asking for trouble so in the end, Jimin and Chaeng kicked the trio out and called Seokjin, Jisoo and Namjoon over.

They arrived back in the living room, and found Jen and Hobi seated on either sides of Yoongi, talking about writing raps. Jennie and Yoongi had been having a conversation about producing since this morning and Lisa is really glad seeing her unnie finally having someone to talk to about it.