[FEAT] The Trip Pt. 4

🌼
YOONNIE CHAPTER 01
🌟 JULY 13, 2018 🌟

Jennie looked beside her and found a sleeping Jisoo - of course pabo, it's 1AM what do you expect? She just sighed and sat up before reaching out for her hoodie and wearing it above her pyjamas. She then got her phone from the night stand and stepped out of the room.

This was already normal for her - waking up randomly at midnight because she's either feeling hungry or thirsty. Maybe this was the reason why she's always sleepy at day time - it sucks. Lisa was sometimes like this too and they both would have midnight snacks together.

She quietly sauntered towards the kitchen but stopped in her tracks when she saw a dim light coming from inside. A figure sitting on the kitchen counter greeted her, wearing a black tee and a pair of black sweatpants. Just by the guy's color choice, she immediately knew who it was. She cleared her throat, making him turn to her direction immediately.

"Oppa, you can't sleep too?" She asked, walking towards the fridge and pulling out one carton of milk from it. She then got a glass and pour herself some. When she faced him again, she was surprised to see him drinking milk too.

How cute!

"I'm used to being awake at night so my body haven't adjusted sleeping at this hour," Yoongi replied as he watched Jen heave herself up beside him.

"Well, I'm just thirsty," she chuckled. They were comfortably silent for a few minutes, just sipping on their glasses from time to time. Staring into space with each of their thoughts playing inside their heads.

"Are you okay with it?" Yoongi suddenly broke the silence.

Jen looked at him with a frown, "okay with what?"

"With everything that's happening, are you fine with all these?" Yoongi repeated, gazing back at her.

She contemplated at first, "depends," she uttered. "Risking Lisa's safety, of course I'm not fine with it. Being friends with you guys? Well, why not? It's fun to hang out and go on trips like this with you."

"But being friends with us is risking your career too," Yoongi mumbled quietly.

Jen looked away and took a deep breath, "yeah, I've thought of that countless of times too. We worked hard for this for so long, we shouldn't take it for granted like what we're doing now."

"Then why are you here?"

"Cause I'm fooling myself," she laughingly said. "That maybe, it's possible not to wake up from this dream. We're happy to have had met you seven, Oppa.. it was both an honor and an unexpected twist in our lives. Whatever happens, I wish we all could stay friends."

Yoongi smiled, setting his empty glass down, "that obsessed fan both fucked things up for us and gave us a blessing in disguise huh?"

She chuckled, "yeah.. if someone told me last year that I would be talking to Bangtan Sonyeondan's Suga in a villa in Busan, seated on the kitchen counter, at one o'clock in the morning - I would've cursed and laughed the hell out of that person."

The guy chuckled and raked his hand through his hair. "I've always thought you're a snob."

Jen looked at him feeling and looking offended, "you're the one who looks so cold. And you guys are literally worldwide superstars now so we've always thought you're so hard to interact with."

"You girls are the ones who rarely attends award shows and are literally untouchable so no, your reason is invalid."

"What? Award show organizers are actually basing their schedule on yours to ensure high ratings and promo. Stop talking nonsense Oppa."