[LISA] The Admirer

🦊
CHAPTER 19
🌟 JULY 08, 2018 🌟

The girls arrived at the Inkigayo recording rather late, other groups were already there. Good thing, the first group to record was only about to start and they're the fourth one in line.

Their stylists decided doing the unnie line's hair and makeup first, and while Chaeng chose to just take a nap on the couch, she decided to visit the vendo machine outside. Unlike other music shows, SBS' security is tight enough and they actually offer separate dressing rooms for groups, so it's easy for her to go outside without her manager.

Once she got her favorite chocolate milk, she started walking back to their dressing room only to be stopped in the middle of the hallway. A hand held her arm causing her to turn with a startled expression, only to be replaced with a look of recognition.

"Oh!" she exclaimed smiling.

The other girl smiled in return before bowing, "hi Lisa-unnie!"

She immediately bowed back, "hello! Nancy right?"

"Ne," the pretty idol nodded - ahh she's really pretty, Lisa thought. "I saw you walking and thought I should introduce myself and thank you for accepting my mutual request too."

"It's no big deal! I knew who you are already and I think you're really nice," she replied genuinely. Besides, girl groups should stick together and support each other, no one knew what they've gone through other than themselves.

"Oh my, thank you so much! You're really nice too, and really beautiful," Nancy uttered earning flattered chuckles from Lisa.

"You're obviously prettier," she countered. "Are you done recording?"

"Ah no, we're the next group and my members and I are on standby. I decided to walk around and luckily met you!"

Lisa laughed, "same! I was bored inside the dressing room too so I decided to get out. I'm lucky to have met you too Nancy-ssi."

"Oh unnie, please drop the formality. I'm hoping we could be friends in real life too," the girl hopefully said.

"Of course! We already are," Liz smiled, reaching for her hand and squeezing it a bit.

"For real? Oh my goodness, thank you!" Nancy even clapped in giddiness earning chuckles from her, but the younger girl abruptly stopped and bit her lip. "Actually unnie.." she drawled.

"Yes?" Lisa tilted her head in curiosity.

"Uhm.. I know this is a bit demanding of me, we only met and all but I honestly wanna be your friend! It's just that-- uhh- I heard you're close with someone and.." Her eyes wandered around for a moment, before she looked back to Lisa. "I kinda like him and I was hoping you could help me be close with him?"

Liz was a bit taken aback, she can't help but admire the girl's courage. She's braver than her even though she's three years younger! She was boldly taking initiative to get close with a guy she likes.. that's rather amazing. At her age, she already knew when she's attracted to someone and actually makes a move herself. She should learn a lesson or two from her.

"Can you tell me who he is?" she asked, smiling fondly.

"Jungkook-sunbaenim."

A DAY AFTER
🌟 JULY 09, 2018 🌟

•A DAY AFTER🌟 JULY 09, 2018 🌟•