[LISA] The Producer

🦊
CHAPTER 18
🌟 JULY 07, 2018 🌟

Lisa hurriedly came out of her room wearing a black trench coat over her simple tee and jeans ensemble. She then pulled her natural hair up in a messy bun as she walked towards the living room where Chaeyoung was.

"Liz? What do you think you're doing? You're still sick!" Chaeng immediately reacted, sitting up on the couch with a reprimanding look. Jisoo heard the girl's outburst and stepped out the kitchen.

"Yah Lisa! I told you to rest," Jisoo added with a frown.

The maknae took a deep breath and tried to mask her anxiety with a smile. She can't tell them yet, she needs to talk to someone first about it. She doesn't want them to worry, atleast she had to have a solution first before telling them.

"I'm fine Unnie! Chaeng-ah, seriously I'm okay. I really want to meet up with someone for a while now but today's the only time he's free," she said honestly. It's actually the truth.

"And who's this someone?" A newly-arrived figure questioned - Jen, with Kuma on her arms.

"Teddy-oppa."

The three girls were silent at first, not expecting her answer. It's not a secret that their Teddy-oppa had this fondness with Lisa, though all of them are close with him, the maknae having the same interest in action movies - particularly Marvel ones - she instantly became his favorite.

Hearing this, Jen nodded, "oh well, you should've told us sooner. Is manager-oppa going to fetch you?"

"We're gonna meet at YG building so oppa just sent one of the company cars," she replied.

"Okay," Jisoo finally relented. "You sure you're okay? You look pale."

Her hand automatically cupped her cheek, "I just have no make-up on so that's why.. I don't feel ill anymore, really Unnie."

"Okay, be careful Liz," Ro smiled genuinely. The statement made her freeze on her spot, fear flooding inside her chest once again. "Lisa?" Her bestfriend called out, pulling her out of her reverie.

"Huh?"

"Are you really okay?" Chaeng asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Ah yeah.. I just remembered something. I should go now, text me if you want something for dinner." She bid them farewell and quickly left, before her Jisoo-unnie could protest more.

🦊

She watched as the producer - who she had treated as the brother she never had since pre-debut - rubbed his temple in contemplation. He just finished reading the message thread she had with this unknown creepy sasaeng.

They've been exchanging fun stories since Lisa arrived, but the mood immediately changed once she began telling him the real reason why she asked for them to meet.

"Okay first, you need to clarify something to me first," Teddy started, putting both his elbows atop the wooden table separating them. "You really like this kid?"

Lisa's eyes widened, her lips parting multiple times as she attempted to answer. "It's uhm.."

Teddy teasingly snickered, "yah it's not the right time for you to be shy. Remember years ago when that rascal Hanbin told you he had a crush on you? You quickly shattered the poor boy's heart before he can even make a move. And now this? What happened with my 'pro-work-before-hoes' Lalisa?"

"Yes, I like him Oppa," she mumbled - loud enough for Teddy to hear.

"Do you like just like him or do you like like him?" She looked incredulously at the older guy, thinking if she made the right decision asking him for help. "Oh come on, you know what I mean! You're not that clueless, you're innocent but you know things.. after all those dramas you've been obsessed with."