[KOOK] The Realizations Pt. 2

🐰
CHAPTER 21
🌟 JULY 09, 2018 🌟

"The new Marvel one!" Jisoo exclaimed as Jin was browsing the movie selection on the TV.

"Is it already available?" Namjoon asked, sitting beside Hoseok on one of these flat pillows the girls laid on the floor. They were originally a burger-looking bunch stack up together beside their couch. He wonders how they find things like these..

"We have to buy it, don't worry it's on Jen-unnie," Chaeng chuckled. When it comes to subscriptions, Jennie was always in charge because she loves Netflix so much, and when it comes to food - it's on their maknae.

"You sure? We can use our account," Jin assured as he finally found the movie.

"You're our guests so it's on us," Jisoo smiled, sliding on her right to give him space on the couch. The others settled down on their chosen places - Jisoo, Jin and Jimin sharing the couch; Chaeng and Jen on the double-seater; while the others were seated on the floor, except Yoongi who was lying on a water bed with Kuma, both sleeping soundly.

"Hyung came here just to sleep," Tae snickered, momentarily glancing at Yoongi from his phone.

"He comes everywhere just to sleep," Jungkook countered making the former chuckle.

Lisa - who was in front of the two - turned to them with a frown, "he must be really tired, you guys are mean."

Taehyung just sheepishly smiled and shrugged before turning his attention back on his phone. Jungkook on the other hand, grinned and tapped the space between him and Tae, "sit here beside me Lali," he then requested.

Lisa suspiciously looked at him, "what are you planning?"

"What? Nothing!" Kook exclaimed eyes wide, earning chuckles from the girl.

"Calm down, I'm just joking pabo.." Lisa laughingly drawled as she slid back to his side. "What now?" She looked at JK and found him already staring at her with a tight-lipped smile, "you look creepy."

He was about to reply when Tae suddenly leaned towards them, "ohhhh Lisa, what happened in Inkigayo last time?" The guy sing-songed. Liz's eyes immediately widened in panic.

"What are you talking about Oppa?" She nervously chuckled, making Kook frown.

"This one, about Nan--"

"I should get some popcorn! And drinks, yeah!" She suddenly stood up, startling even their hyungs and unnies before hurriedly sauntering towards the kitchen.

"What happened to her?" Jisoo asked.

"Well, I didn't know it's supposed to be a secret. It's all over Twitter," Tae pouted.

"Ahh that," Jennie realized, "it's a sensitive topic."

"Wait, what is it Hyung? Did something happen?" Jungkook asked with furrowed eyebrows. What happened in Inkigayo?

"Kook, why don't you help Lisa in the kitchen?" Jin gestured smiling.

The maknae gazed around his friends before standing up and muttering a silent 'okay.' He then followed Lisa in the kitchen. He knew what they meant - it's better if Liz told him herself, and now he just got more nervous.

Stop being so paranoid Jeon for goodness' sake.

"Hey," he uttered as he stood a few feet away the girl.

Lisa - who has been staring at the microwave oven in front of her - gasped before quickly turning to him. "You startled me!" she breathed out as her head tilted on the side, "why are you standing so far away?"