Cuties♥

Vanessa enters the apartment of their homes of who? Vanessa and Mia, they live together but they have different rooms. Mia opens the door found Vanessa happy she asks her: "Why are you so happy" Vanessa said: "well I'm happy because something magical has been happened then she falls on the couch sleeping the smile on her face" Mia tries to wake her up she nodded...

Morning time
Vanessa wakes up around 7 she found mia doing food and coffee told her to do one for me please mia said: "Alright babe".She went to the bathroom take shower put strawberry perfume and lipstick and make her hair ponytail she come out sit next to mia so tell me how is everything going?.
Mia said:" Nothing much happening but yesterday u came so hyper and looking happy I don't know why you are so happy but Vanessa looked down as shy person ".
Vanessa tell her exactly what happened yesterday with her night mia was so happy for her but she started to want to talk with him and know him much better, so mia decided to tell Vanessa go check the dialed number on the phone in the kitchen someone called you she gets up went directly to the kitchen she listen to voicemail its sound like nothing there so mia opened her phone took the number and close phone again. Vanessa come towards her told her no one was in voicemail then mia said: "sorry I forget to say that I'm late for my job bye:"

Mia went to her job and Vanessa went too but she called charlie he didn't pick directly Vanessa was like he seems busy whatever...

Afterwhile
Charlie has seen a weird number calling her and same time he saw Vanessa so he called Vanessa to talk with her for like 3h 45m more than that he said to her be right back there is weird number calling me to hold on be on hold. Vanessa didn't like it so she hangs up Charlie answer the phone

Mia: Heyyy
Charlie:hey
Mia: How are you
Charlie: Im good you
Mia:I'm good too..I'm mia Vanessa friends
Charlie: oh I remember you what's up?
Mia: well let's meet up
Charlie but I can't I have to meet Vanessa
Mia: doesn't matter just lie to her
Charlie: I can't I'll not do it
Mia: But I want to tell you something about Vanessa
Charlie:"  which is
Mia: let's meet up in the park
Charlie :"fine"

After a while
They both meet face to face so mia told him about Vanessa how she isn't the one for him she told him about all the past she has when she was in relationship she was like she dates boys she sleeps with them she fucked them up then she leaves them she doesn't make her relationship stable I believe she will be cheating on you ......

Charlie was broken he was crying he knows Vanessa will not do this but he needs to find a clue that it is happening mia hugged him tight don't worry I'm here for you promise me you don't tell Vanessa about this...
Charlie nodded
Mia didn't care so she kissed him so good until charlie was shocked but he enjoyed a little bit but his heart is for Vanessa. Charlie didn't like mia kiss tasted like unsweetened taste little like cake with no flavor....

He dropped her home far away from blocks he calls Vanessa
Conversation
V: Hey
C: How are you
V: I missed you you okay
C: Do you love me
V: Yes more than anything why
C: Will u ever cheat on me
V: Never
C: Promise
V: yes I promise you, babe
Charlie okay I love you,. But Vanessa was terrified about why charlie said that is there something happening she was sad so she finishes her job and return home she didn't talk with mia but she went fall sleep.
Tears were in her eyes she was broken mia didn't want that to happen this end but she started to love charlie OMG WHHHAAAT BITCCCH SORRY

CHARLIE AND VANESSA ARE CUTE
YOU MIAAA ARE BITCH U RUIN YOUR BEST FRIEND LIFE

UPDATE SOON

I HAVE EXAM in 1 hour