Friends Can Break your heart ! BE AWARE

Sometimes we can't compare who is real friend and who is fake friend they just enter immediately through our lives. Maybe we make mistakes for letting and understanding the most important trusting friends and people so easily. In my concern fake friends are everywhere even in the street you will not know who is really interested when they talk with you ,you will not know who have that pure heart when they been talking with you a lot of things happened in our lives but don't trust too much because this will lead you to fake friends .. Every bounce hits 4 times in each dimension is like you are drowning while u fake friend look at you never gives you a hand to get out from the water ,I see when you become so sweet like cherry but no one is there by your side and when you express your feeling to someone then turn out he wasn't the right one ,when you also speak to a best friend about your life now she is becoming a true best friend with your exes is like I'm being betrayed by some fake girl who doesn't know who is she messing with .Maybe I disappear for a bit but that's doesn't mean to stop asking about me I know you love talking with my ex's but that's doesn't mean to ignore the one who always there for you the one who is always by your side the one who held you up when you tripping.. That's what I deserve!!!!!'

Anyhow, I move on trusting and having fake on my list because nobody feels what you feel nobody cares about you when your tears fill your eyes but you need to have sight opinion to be strong and forget who is fake to you because some fake friends doesn't appreciate when you been so kind to them .In my other facts, they are a lot of people and good friends that's around you I know you can't find them but you just need to try on doing the right thing sometimes true best friend in a blink of eye they know everything they support you they ask you for fun time to make you feel better they never leave your sight because they know you been through a lot of shits and problems ... Oh I'm sorry I forget you exist when you need something ,, They disappear when you are on trouble

 Oh I'm sorry I forget you exist when you need something ,, They disappear when you are on trouble

"Everybody isn't your friend

"Everybody isn't your friend. Just because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn't mean you are your friends. People pretend well. At the end of the day, real situations expose fake people, so pay attention."

"Some friends are like pennies, two-faced and worthless."

"Fake friends are like shadows. They follow you in the sun but leave you in the dark."

"I'm so tired of: fake friends, drama, liars, being ignored, getting hurt."

"Stay real, stay loyal, or stay away from me."

"Fake friends are around when they think you're cool. True friends are around even when they think you're fool."

"Friends are like boobs: some are big, some are small, some are real, some are fake."

"It's funny how you're nice to my face. It's hilarious how you talk shit behind my back. And it's downright comical that you think I'm unaware."

"A true friend cares about what's going on in your life. A fake friend will make their problems sound bigger. Be a true friend."

You don't lose friends because real friends can never be lost. You lose people masquerading as friends, and you're better for it."