Dammit

Hello, everyone I'm sorry I didn't wrote anything interesting but I'm so broken today one side is the dark side and another side is happiness I don't know how to live my life I'm so broken I trusted him for like ages but I never thought his standard  will go down like that.
Imagining loving someone but then turn out its was joke turn out you are nothing but toy you thought  all the years that you will be with him was founding your true love then turn out you nothing. I started not to know what is meaning of love I started to feel that I don't deserve love or happiness but I deserve  hate and madness and everything in these world. I was asking myself everyday a question was he the one for me?  Was he the one who made me smile EVERYTIME I go sleep 😭😭😭😭😭😭. Then turn out I was an idiot and stupid and I don't think I'll know the meaning of love anymore.

I thought love is treasure I thought  love is heaven I thought love is part where found peace in ur body where this butterflies  that's makes you fall in love with him.

I salute girl who loves boy by his personality but not his body I salute a boy who loves girl by her pure heart but not by her body. But it's seems this community got in reverse and I can't believe this I love someone so badly but I'm too blind to see his mistake damit .

Where is love?
Where is my heart? 
Where is my soul?
Where is my life?

Love isn't by bodies  or WHATEVER boys thinks we  are girls we have feelings  stop playing with our hearts. Once the heart get broken nothing can fix it no matter how many times u tried nothing will fix it.  All you do is to cry on the  mate and let Allah to heal your heart.

You must think that  I'm stupid.
You must think that I'm a fool.
You must think that I'm you too  these but I have seen this song  before. 
I'm not gonna  let you close to me
Even when you mean the most to me, cause EVERYTIME I open  up  its hurts
So I'm  not  gonna let you close to you.
Even when I mean the most to you.
But you gonna leave me in the dirt. 
But EVERYTIME you hurt me the least that I cry.  

I wish I get the person who loves me respects me never lied never cheated.
😭😭😭😭😭