My life is just begun

After long time ago I notice something that we can fall in love again doesn't matter how many times but at least there something called: "Patient" maybe I was an idiot, stupid, foolish. But I have learned that I deeply love someone.

He isn't any someone but in my consideration the way he talks to me on the phone is a part of: "respect".

Anyhow, in the first time I was feeling deeply intentionally falling to him it's wasn't any love it was secure love and how it's secure I will tell you?

I mean I get secure & safe the mostly I get happy with him I hope that's we never split up he doesn't force me like my other:"EX" do ...

Indeed, when I get the feeling of want to tell him that I love him but I was terrified that he might not have the same feelings ...

Anyhow, I was thinking to do some changes in my life in this story will be about my prince and I will be his princess. I'm not going to update the story now because it's all in my imagination ideas I don't want anyone to hate me so this story is similar like couple goals but its might contain mature content .

I hope you all support me and write what you all think about the story and I'll be honest and I will make the story successes and have good achievements.

Have good day

with blessed life :)