Part 1 💝

Before I felt the strongly connectedness with Shivani, I didn’t use to talk to girls and use to escape from their sight but at the same time I was aware that I need to update myself for the survival in the IT industry after all I was going to become a Software Engineer. So for a long time (since my college time) I want to start talking to girls to update myself but I couldn’t do that. After seeing her first time, my heart felt the feelings and fell in Love with Shivani but my mind could not understand the whole scene so my mind fooled me something like this- it told me that I would update myself with the help of Shivani.

And most dangerous thing, it asked me to carry out an experiment in which I was supposed to talk to her as a final outcome. The day when I would be able to talk to her, on that day my experiment would be complete and this is how, I would improve my personality. Now as per my heart (due to feelings) and my mind (because of experiment), I was supposed to see her. Outer actions looked same but inner assumptions were quite different. So at this point from my actions both seemed to be in sync but they were not actually in sync; this was the first phase of Love i.e. Having Feelings

My heart was feeling something and mind was telling something different. Since my mind was calling it an experiment initially so I named this love story as ‘My Experiment with Love’ earlier but later changed the name because name was clashing with a novel and name was also making negative sense.

I felt the feelings of connectedness every time I saw her and because of that I found myself being drawn towards her.

Something strong happened inside and I was going to express it to the world so how to do that, really that was quite tough, in fact this story was necessary for mind also. So get back to the Love Point, still we were getting back from there and they were also leaving towards the girl’s hostel. Since at that time Navneet was with me so I told him something like this- indicating Shivani I told him that she looked good to me and in order to update myself I wanted to see her and wanted to do an experiment to update myself.

Such statement was quite obvious from me as how could one person suddenly go behind a girl who never used to even talk about girls. Perhaps Navneet replied like this- good that’s good.

At that time he might be thinking and feeling happy that somehow I had started talking about
girls because he was my room-mate and I used to deny him and other friends like Ashok and Manoj, to talk about girls in my room.
So here three points are clear- First: It’s not predictable when one could fell in Love.
Second: Anybody could fall in Love.Third: The beautiful feelings of Love are not easily realized and your logic (mind) can confuse you about your true feelings for someone.