Queen

Once upon a time there was girl she called her herself the queen she never wants anyone to make her feel that she isn't valued but too bad she enter in a school where she started to think they will love her but too bad everything didn't turned out right.

She was happy that she went to a school name Summit International School the school where she thought there is love and care and some support.. But too bad doesn't turned like that..

She enter the first day of school she found only 3 girls 5 boys i stay with some girl next to me.. So i sat with her and teacher ask the class but no one did knows about it. So i answered its was right..
Girl:who are you!
Me:i told her we talk later..
That moments she hates me she never wants to talk with me because i answer in wrong way but its wasnt my fault because the teacher was looking at me he was so pissed off..
It's my first day i don't want any trouble..

Anyhow,new girls come in and boys there were alot of boys but i sat infront with some girls i don't know there name they are  so sweet to me..meanwhile there two boys were so rude at me they always hurt me and bully me alot but I don't want to cry but i kept it inside me all the time..

Anyhow all we did was IcT,math,english thats is but i didn't talk with anyone at the break time i went to younger grade they welcome me they were so nice to me they never hates me some boys were actually into me they always come talk with me till now I'm best friend with them.
Now i understand girls like me are nothing but stronger and powerful..

I returned home on foot because my home was near to the school and i didn't do anything i eat and i sleep because we didn't do anything much

I will update on my next chapter
Rate and comments