I Have loved alot 💔💔

Hello! HOW are you doing today? How is your day everyone hope you yall have blast day that's based on happiness and joy. I know everyone is so worried about me but"Im Fine" Maybe fine isn't word to express but i know deeply I'm so broken depressed and I'm so suffering from tragic pain. I don't know why I'm blaming myself for every mistake i didn't do. But i thought love is peace and happiness but deep in my heart. Love is nothing like that love is betrayed,lies,tears,broken,fake love,pain,maze.

Why everytime I dated someone they hurt me they lied to me they never love me but they love to do inappropriate content or thinking about sex harassment. All I need is someome who loves me for who I'm support me they care about me they feel me when I'm down they know every pain inside me. They used "We" Instead of you.

They use "Us" instead of our.

True boyfriend never leave you when you are down he always there for you he always call you to check up on you he doesn't get mad when u expose your sadness. He gives you his jacket whenever you get cold he hugged you so tight whenever you are sad he kiss your head when u are broken and all you feel is heart aches. He doesn't care about anyone but he cares about you because you his Queen 👑 he have the right to look after you.

He is the reason when he wakes up from bed thinking about you he send you Good Morning.

I love him but does he loves me back? DOES HE ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT ME? Why he always ingore me?? They are several questions in my mind can't find any solution....

I will go through my old theories and believe in myself if that person is good for me or bad I'll read quotes and poems and believe in my heart and I'll take a huge step of my life.

WHY EVERYTIMES I DATED SOMEONE THEY HURTS ME WHY EVERYTIME I THINK ABOUT YOU IT TURN OUT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME WHAT DID I DO TO HURT ME LIKE THIS I DATED YOU TO FORGET ME ABOUT MY PAST EXPERIENCE BUT NOW YOU ARE REMINDING ME OF MY PAST experience

Damit I'm crying 

I was the only girl who tried holding up for every mistake every problems that boys did i never give up after all those years but still they hurt me in the end.