Introduction ❤

Hello everyone ❓ how is everything going I know you y'all missed me so much miss me when I keep updating my books but these days I was so busy thinking what to do  for my next chapter and what to write so suddenly  something  pop up  in my mind so I  decided to write it as soon its possible.

Vanessa and Isabella

They are sisters  but from different mothers but same  father they both have no time to catch up/call

They are sisters  but from different mothers but same  father they both have no time to catch up/call.  They  are both busy  in moving out to another country. She lives in different country and Vanessa she lives right now with her grandma but she is decided to go to   New York city and stay in Brooklyn.

Meanwhile, Isabella she lives with her aunties and she want to go to New York city and her location is Queen State in New York city.

So the next day they both decided to go to new York city and live their lives over there where new friends, new families and new lovers. So they both take off the plane they both headed to New York city she always wants to go to highschool where everything is going good and great to her but she never thinks of dating someone because she scared to love someone so badly and turn out he doesn't love back. .

Isabella stayed in Hotel of 4 stars, while Vanessa stayed in hotel of 5 star but she nagged alot how about how expensive it is.

Next day
Supermarket

Vanessa went to supermarket to get alot do things to eat she wrote it down.

"Nutella"
"Mozerlla"
Orange juice "
"Chocolates"
Pancake syrup".
Cheese
Eggs
Flour
Candies
Chips
She broughts cups and items for the kitchen..

Meanwhile, Isabella get
Tamatoes
Spaghetti
Noodles
Icecream
Milk
Sugar
Salt
Water
Fizzy drinks
Cheese.....

They all went out in the same time and in the same moments

Suddenly they pumped into each other.
and this how their conversation started. "'"

-conversation -

Va:"Hello??  I'm sorry for bothering you and I'm sorry for pumped into you its was an accident.

Isabella :"No its okay, everyone makes mistake don't say sorry you didn't know so don't apologize I'm  really delighted and got  appreciated  about how you been so   kind and   sweet towards me nobody have ever done that to me and  how  the way you respected  me for who I'm.

Vanessa:"Don't say that I have the right to apologize because you are the most precious girl I have ever seen before god blessed you with  happinest.

Isabella :"Don't say that you changed my mood and I forget to tell you my name. ""

Isabella Henry David
While Vanessa is Vanessa Henry David Isabella  doesn't know that Vanessa is her sister but she  thought that's her   father names of that girl  was  coincidence .

She asked her what is the date you born?

Isabelle born in 12/7/2016
While Vanessa born in 13/7//2016
...
But Vanessa is older than isabella for 5  minutes in the distance of time.

So they decided to exchange numbers and talk to her more and to meet her up but too bad they both don't know anything.