Lost like I can't find solution or a path

Its hard how to stay waiting for something will never come back I miss him every day but what shall I do if I keep on thinking about him every love that is pointed to him is a part where my heart is missing him I don't want to return for my old shitty life that's based on disaster and how you feel demons eating you inside sometimes when I talk to him I feel like he send me to another universe that's all form of red roses and the smell of jasmine flower..

Anyhow my ex-boyfriend text me last night he was telling me an excuses that's he wants me to live with him after every trouble happened he wants me to stay at his house that's strange we are done Mr. ex-boyfriend why you are asking me to stay in your house, So the next message I was shocked when he was threatening me that's if you didn't get me what you have which belongs to me I might come to your house.

Conversation

ME: "What the fuck?

Him: "I'm coming ....

ME: "are you crazy I'm busy

Him: "busy with what?

ME;" we are transporting our boxes to our new house "

ME:"*ignore message*

Him: 'if you keep ignoring me I swear I come idc what happened ...

ME:"Fuck him*

So how shall I go get him the thing that's he wants while I'm busy wondering when we move out from our rent house and also I don't have phone this literally this country is flip upside down how shall I get you the thing you want I hate him I hate when he every time he ask me to do things I hate when he used to raised up his hand because of his temper I hate when I used to get worried about him take off his cigarette from his mouth how he get so angry barely want to slap me I hate when I used spend days months with him ...

I regret everything I did everything I makes was a huge mistake of myself why boys are like that? Others loves you, others need something from you, others want to make you his bitch others don't care ugggh life is such a bounce.

Frankly, I cant hold anymore I cant the side problems the right poop of my boyfriend being stupid and childish at the back my heart is screaming from inside my soul I get headache I cant get out from this maze I feel trapped feel unsatisfied feel dead....where is the love we want ? Where is the happiness? Where is the sadness that's let us forgotten about every pain we have where is good days and good memories?

Where it is?