My Hope and my charming 😍

Everytimes I think of you i see dreams i see hope and see how much u love me so much maybe I'm not good in anything but I'm still learning for not giving up because it's my dream and all i wish is that i will never stop loving him and show him love is real love is great but sometimes feels broken...

They both wanda and Sebastian talking on facebook all he do was sending her sweet word's and he was worried about her all the time because he know how many times  all those boys hurt her she is still standing he never leave her side that moment wanda feels something towards him 😍🐹

You and I just like the two of us dreaming to be popular star...

Wanda:Hey guys *eyes was full of star because she was looking at charming hot guy*

Sebastián :His eyes was just like pure of love and his eyes was blue feel like free in his heart more than her mind..

Wanda:Hey

Sebastian :Hey *he winks*

Wanda: I WANT to say when the first time i saw you you make my world full of joy and happiness i just want to say you makes me feel like a good person i know i been through alot but i want to say that how much i tried to tell you my feeling my feeling was real and i love you so much and i will never break you or hurt you.. 

Sebastian :Shhh i know what u feel i see it in your eyes its shinning its show me everything even ur heart i can heart it from miles away how you actually loves me how u don't want anything only me don't worry im your's forever.. 

Wanda:*she hugged him tight they both feels butterflies *

They both go home and meet Sebastian mother and the rest of the family they were so sweet to her Because she is such a good heart and sometimes she feels lonely but now she need to enjoy her moments with her charming prince. 

They watch movies and eat popcorn he leaned down kiss her head and start kissing her neck she feels butterflies that moment Sebastian in wanda heart no one will take her away... 

To be continued.. 😄😍

❎