My Inspiration ❤

I don't know what to say to express my feelings to her she is the most precious girl maybe sometimes I make her mad at me but I don't want to lose her I don't want anything to happened between us we're sister and best friend in the same time I always hurt her many time I always feel guilty about it I'm sorry for everything I did. You aren't any girl I know you are sweet and beautiful girl you have that white heart you are sensitive when u smile the whole world smile with you. When I call  you silly names u never get mad at me you understand me I'm sorry for everything  I  did for you but losing you is like losing a star. You show me brights you shows me life you always there for me through good and bad you understand me more than anything I'm sorry agian for everything for every mistake I did don't think I hate you or I don't love you no I love you because ur heart is pure and ur smile is like the most attractive thing I have ever seen before. The moments u tell me about everything express what u feel I actually like it because I trust you u trust me.

Dear love beko

Don't care about anyone I know u are mad at me but I'm so happy I found an angel that loves no matter what happened you show me respect and care even when I'm sad you show me how real love is you understand me I don't  want to lose u or lose an beautiful and sexy girl I'm sorry for everything but one thing you are the most sweetest person I love. Haters going to hate don't care about them I love you so much. Look at bright side keep that smile up love you x