Yourself 😍

Loving yourself is a key of success. 

Seeing the one that  makes u happy  makes you feel  safe when around him.

Loving yourself is part where everything goes right.

حبي نفسك كل شي حولك سيكون الافضل لا تستسلمي

I know everyone been through alot but that doesn't mean to destroy your beauty because of someone. 

I got many questions this days on ask.fm talking about plastic surgery 

Plastic surgery isn't the key for everything you shouldn't do what you love to do seeing celebrity becoming beautiful no you are beauty is enough don't destroy it for someone else.

Look when u look at the mirror what you see is the reflection of your beauty ik alot people and girls been through alot of things name acne, pimples i got cure don't worry it's just happened when in a stage of your life. Don't give up you will make ur beauty come and becomes more beautiful x.

About acne and pimples if you want me to help you just comments i have the solution don't worry i willnot disappointed you all... 

Another thing about beauty 

Beauty isn't about face is about having good personality and about having good honor abd respect to yourself never give up because this what u are created for. You are all perfect even when u all been through alot of broken moments ik someone will makes u all happy u will notice the difference about forgetting every pain replace it with happiness... 

كل ما يتعلق الأمر بالسعادة كل ما نسيت معنا الحزن 

البسمه هي الفرحة 

Always smile no matter what happened because you have long way of your life you all are beautiful and smart you have that smile because you smile just like shooting stars ✨..