It's hard to move on but if you have the power you will

Hello everyone? I Know everyone is living in hard times but that's doesn't mean to quite your orginal life for something that's can't happened. The way he expressed how much he loves her how he is there for her how he speak about her  a those things means one thing he truly loves her from the botton his heart. But tbh love is hard but that doesn't mean to not to love agian life is an experience even love is an experience.   I never seen or talked with someone who truly loves his girl so much he express her like an angel the way he express her is the way he fully love her he can do anything for her.

The way he show me his real love by the way he talks and speak about her that's was just consequences thing i never saw a boy loving his girl that much the way he care about her the way he respect her the way everything was been against him he was still standing he never quite  on loving her. 

 I know love is real and based on happiness and joy even when listening to favorites songs makes you feel the joy and  the moments of living the peace ✌ and feeling free and the most important thing is being with someone that's makes you feel safe when you stick around them no matter how hard the situation she is the one who actually looks pretty when she smiles just to change your life and relieve your mind.. 

That evening, when our eyes met, we have connected our hands and united our hearts, I love you.I wanted to send you a Shakespearean sonnet, but even his genius words can't express my love for you. That is why I will say simply: "I love you".If I divide my love for you into equal parts, then everyone in the world will get a huge portion of my love and the same amount will still remain It is impossible to measure, describe, count and portray my love, just feel it, I love you.We have overcome so much pain that we have deserved to be happy, I adore you.

It doesn't matter how long I should wait for you because my love is eternal, I will be always there for you, I love you.Darling, I love you, let's preserve what we have because many people throughout their lives are not able to build such a wonderful relationship.I have loved you long before the beginning of times and I will love you even when the memories of us will be erased from the face of the Earth.

The sun won't shine brighter than our love, no metal will be stronger than our feelings, and even time won't separate us. I love you.How can I describe what I feel for you with words? In all languages of the world, I will whisper to you that I love you, but this is not enough to describe how much I love you and need you. I don't wanna fall asleep without you, I don't wanna eat without you, I don't wanna live without you, I love you! The wind whispers your name, stars illuminate my way to you, we will meet soon, love you!It is said that only together with a real man a woman can bloom and enjoy life, I feel like the most flower on the planet because I am with you! Thank you for your love.Love for you is in my blood, it flows through my veins, and fills me with energy. I love you.Do you know who really loves you? The person, who secretly prays for you to God. I love you very much.This spring will crown all the splendor of our love, and we will become a loving family.

Best healer, there are 5 concrete steps you can take that will facilitate the process:

· Cut off contact.

Do this at least for a little while. No, you do not need to be friends. Keeping an ex in your life is not by itself a sign of maturity; knowing how to take care of yourself and your emotional well-being is. Many people hang on to the idea of friendship with an ex as a way to keep the possibility of the relationship alive because the idea of completely letting go seems too overwhelming. While, depending on the circumstances, a friendship may eventually be possible, being friends can't happen in a genuine way until you have healed through most if not all of the pain, which takes time. Being your own best friend is what is most important during a difficult break-up and that means not putting yourself in situations that don't lead to feeling good. When you are hurting, you are vulnerable. Protecting yourself with healthy boundaries is an essential part of good self-care.

· Let go of memories and the things that remind you of him/her.
I know this is hard to do, but if you are serious about forgetting the person, you need to courageously let go of everything that connects you including the memories. Stop reminiscing about your good times together, because it would only hurt a lot. Return his/her things, and throw or burn those s/he gave you, unless keeping them does not affect you much.

· Find someone you can talk to about your feelings.
Having someone who would patiently listen to your whines and cries even if you are only talking about the same thing is therapeutic. At this point, you need less advice. What you need is a listening ear so you can express your feelings without judgment. Find a family member or friend whom you can trust and who understands what you are going through.

· Be happy for your ex.
If you still love your ex, it means you have to be selfless about his/her happiness. Even if it hurts, pray for him/her to be happy in the new chapter of his/her life—even if without you. Love is not self-seeking. You should want the best for the person you love, even if it is a sacrifice on your part.

· Do not rush moving on.
I know you want to forget the pain as soon as possible, but it does not happen that way. Be patient with yourself. The more you try to move on faster, the harder it gets. You cannot force a wound to heal fast, right? The moment you think it has healed because it already dried up and you peel its skin, blood comes out again.

· Turn Your Energy Into Something Positive.

· Look forward to the future. ...

· Don't Hold On To Anger And Blame

Keep that's smile whenever you can't find the road always smile no matter what. 😍