Dam 💟💔😭💟😭❤

I don't know what to say but sometimes you feel like fake jokes aren't my types  is when the friends start taking in sarcastic ways its feels like I'm girl who been hurted is when the moment no one is there to fight with you because the words they say is more like trigger itself. It's  feel like you aren't important to them they don't care about you they don't care about how deep u are broken or how deep u are sad and depressed. They don't understand how many times u try to get up to have good dignity for your self.  Some people treat you like candy and sweets other treat you like bad manner to them. They think you are nothing to them but they don't want to show it.

I don't know what to say but I'm broken when someone start saying some sarcastic stuff to me. Fake friends are just like 💨 blow you when they are done. Others keep you like keeper in a secret box of their heart and let u understand one thing you are valued to them more than anything.

Sometimes you feel like fake friends are sweet in the beginning but in the end they are nothing but hurts you so Mucch.

What hell I'm talking I'm talking because I'm broken brokenhearted deep inside no understand what I feel no one gets me what shall I do be aggressive and INGORE them or shall I be that sweet girl who been through all of shits everyone hurts me and leave me in the end.

I need advice. I don't have anyone to talk with.

My heart is other side of black papers I'm in white world paper what shall I do.

I need someone to understand me.

I'm broken 💔

Why friends run from me what did I do after all the good deeds I did.

All I need good friends love hanging out with me never hates me if I did any types of error or mistakes.

I'm fine
I'm fine
I'm okay
I'm fine

Sometimes you need to take the risk of being hurted  and broken inside your heart to learn lesson never trust  anyone or don't believe someone so easily because life is a lesson teach us everything around us. Smile when things goes hard ingore the haters live like a king or queen. Talk with someone who will makes you happy and show you that you are valued.