You were My Best Friend ❤️, But You Will Be That Best Friend No Matter What 🦋

Hello everyone, How is everything going after all what's happened in our country, and how things going from good to worst. We hope everything will be better and good and our thoughts 💭 for making Sudan 🇸🇩 better  will happened In'Shaa'Allah . We shall never give up from trying and to fight for those who died. And also how  military ages of 13 years old  who  have killed another student who holding pencils that's was the painful thing that's was the part where everything we argue about was nothing but imagination stories for them. We welcomed you when you have no food, we welcomed you when their was no needs and wants we were there for you we sacrifice our own lives for you so that's let's sudan get in better position. Now everything we speaks is the right for our country to make Sudan decisions in right authorities and to have better and safe justice ⚖. That's what we are asking for nothing more nothing less is too hard to speak for what we desire?!.

Anyhow that's isn't our topic to speak about since I was so broken after hearing his voice after all those years we had been going through. I never knew he still misses me and how he actually wants to meet up with me. But unfortunately, I can't because everything I build up with you was bigger than my heart itself. I gave you my love with everything and my soul too but when I was needed you, You weren't there for me I was all alone in the corner *crying*All I wished is  someone who will handles me and gives me his hand where my hand will be touching his and hugged me so tight telling me this word :'Babe don't worry everything will be okay you are in my safe place so please don't cry I feel aches when you do'.

Back to the point, I've been trying to forget about everything we did in the past and about those times we share because you shows me the cares that's I haven't felt it before and maybe we tried to date together but that's doesn't mean I should hates you for everything you did to me because hate is a big word can't hate you because you are my best friend the best friend that's never leaves me. Now I noticed you didn't leave me like those jerks boys who leaves me in pain and tears. But actually you came back for me after all the times and the struggles I had fighting and wondering where have you been!?.

I do missed you but I don't miss you 😔 like my boyfriend or I never miss you like those times where I get crazy about your love that's was the old me I turned 21 years old i should be little savage that's girl you love who is the most sweetest girl and the most kindness wasn't her anymore she is different you never asked that's when you call me.  I will tell you because they say :'Pain changed people, pain let them forget about everything occurred . That's what happened to me I changed because pain changed me the way you left me alone in position where I need you the most and also changed me. I  don't want anything but I want you to be happy and strong and I miss our times and our night calls that's we had together I will never hate you because you are my true friend that's I will always help you and support you when you needed me. I don't know if you had feelings for me but if you do, you need to let it go you need to let it go you need to let it go its seems that's song hit me up everytimes 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 I start typing it 😂.

Rami calls.

Hearing your voice was the part where makes sure that's you actually cares about me you actually trust me after all those times I'm sorry for being mean and rude to you I'm sorry that's I changed but it's wasn't in my hand I'm sorry for everything...

Hearing your voice was the part where makes sure that's you actually cares about me you actually trust me after all those times I'm sorry for being mean and rude to you I'm sorry that's I changed but it's wasn't in my hand I'm sorry for everything i wish I can return back time to tell you that's how much I was loving you how much I gave you all my heart  because you are my heart but now I need to move on  and to never trust anyone else but myself. I'm sorry but you can trust me in everything because I'm your best friend that's will always be there for you ❤️ she will be the listener when you are sad or broken she is the one who will loves you never replace you. 💔😭

I love you ❤️ never cares about anyone because you are precious when you smile ☺.

                Stay Tune 🎶 for more update tips
Raneem🎶🎉💃🇸🇩
Quote :'Beautiful people aren't good. But good people are always beautiful 💃🎉🦋✨❤️
Please don't forget to vote ❎ 👆 I'll vote back your books