Days been changed so fast !

Hello everyone, I'm really sorry I haven't talk lately but I feel that the week passes in a day. I was having some condition and some issues to mostly I was just worried when my phone will arrive I was so happy and excited when its comes everything went so far ... Our country is being in a mess condition and situation.

Other side I'm have  been in love with someone who   I actually  missed him 24hours 2345547735753467543 seconds we are like goofy relationship how we first meet was kind funny and how we act so childish with each other ..

And also when he tolds me :"The things you want to tells me say it now you don't know what happened next " he smiles .And also when he bring his hand lower it and I quickly bring mine and hold it on his hand,That moments I told him 3 words go figure out he say :"tell me are you scared" I blush " I love you and  I kiss his hand " He kiss mine

He says :" I love you too he smiles "

Anyhow, "The way he smiles is so adorable and cute "

Anyhow, "The way he smiles is so adorable and cute ".  The way he "kiss my hand" something that's makes me blush so easily " The way "he looks at me and then smiles " The most sexy things when "he bits his lower lips when I become so crazy with my hyper jokes " ."he smiles too"

So far , Being with him was a such a good sign to me the way he smiles the way he drives in the car and i look at him because I'm so interested in the way he treat me they way he says to me those sweet words is like I'm falling and moving to another world of love and peace and mostly butterflies .. I forget to say the moments when he lay on my chest and hearing my heart beat bump -bump so fast he asks me :"Why your heart beats so fast " he says . I answered him with shy and blush :"Because of you ". "He smiles at me "... Mostly when he grabs his hand and touch my belly he looks at me with smile :"Dam your body is warm and I want to stay forever "..

 Mostly when he grabs his hand and touch my belly he looks at me with smile :"Dam your body is warm and I want to stay forever "

The moments when he says this word is like he actually means everything to it "U r mine" .. when he says :"Your body smell like yours " he gives you that sexy and beautiful smiles :)

Every morning he wakes up  he always send me :"Good morning sweetie " when time he goes to sleep he sometimes calls me or text me :"Goodnight babe ".

Sign : "When someone bits his lower lips trust me he means he loves you "

When he says this word :"I'm hell out missing you so much " I want to grab you feel your warm body into mine " When the moment we sync out with perfect kiss ever he smiles :) .Mostly when i suck his lower lips and bite it its was my first time to do it .. he admits how its was good and sweet <3

You know why ???

Because I LOVE HIM SO MUCH "