New York City

Once upon a time there is a girl name lucy she is amazing person she love to sing and loves to work hard for her business so the family decided to travel for a while. Meanwhile lucy and her parent went to new York City all of them are sleeping expect the mother and the father after while the airplane landed only left was lucy and her brother he didn't want to wake her up because she was so tired.. So he wakes his sister and they keep on searching for their parent. You willnt believe what happened her brother james make occupation for an hotel they all sleep the night there.

Lucy went on night out alone walking in the street someone grab hers and try to touch her she did self defense but too bad she couldn't handle how they did all th bad things to her.. So she fainted... Someone saw her send her to the hospital she are in coma for month i believe three monthes she wakes up she found someone infront of her she asked him who are you but he didn't respond so he went she told him wait i will love to say to you something thank you for your help.. He smiles

Next morning in the hospital she call her brother but the brother didn't answer someone did his wife so lucy got thunderstork who are you where is james... 

She said im his wife james in the bathroom what shall i say to him when he comes out lucy was crying on the phone but she didn't show it up. Lucy respond nothing tell him wrong number. 

She calls her mother someone answer wasnt her mother it's was her dad she said where is my mum??  He said your mother died by diease we couldn't help her how are you where have u been!? She told him about everything he was crying lucy hears som sound of women told him darling come her leave this phone you have alot things to do. Then my dad closed the phone

Lucy was crying all day so she decided to fall sleep and become more confident in herself and try to find that person who save her because i have no one to chat with me they all gone they all hates me i need to say to him thank you.. 

So next morning james called in the same number he saw it was his sister he was crying where have u been i called you alot she tolds him the story now she is in the hospital so he git shocked and she hears how james was fighting with his wife about me lying to her so i told him don't fight with her its my fault she did this because she doesn't want you to remember im sorrt please don't fight with her maybe come tomorrow with your wife i don't mind.

She was smiling james and Rebecca are so cute together they are like treasure lucy laugh and she fall sleep smiling 

Update soon