My dream

Once upon time I wake up from my bed all i was thinking is you all my feelings was for you maybe i always makes u cry and sad but sometimes i cry too because u are my life i don't want anything take you away from me. 

You are my home but sometimes I'm so scared to make u mine forever you know why?? 

Because im scared I'm not good enough for you or your happiness i always make mistakes but u always forgive me you know fans i never felt safe only with him but sometimes you need to take the risk of knowing does he love you? 

Will sometimes some relationship based on lied,arguing, fight...etc but you all girls doesn't know if he truly in love with you or with someone else. 

Im not saying that boys aren't taking responsibility but im saying that we need to take care of ourselves know which way to go because simple mistake will make us feel like we are toys to them. 

Boys we have heart we have feelings we should not take us and make us do whatever you boys want... 

We are girls we feel we need everything meaning of everything is (sweetness) we need care we need warms hugs we need kissess on our head we have heart don't let us do things we don't like forcing us to have sex or enjoyment we are privacy.  We used it whenever its the time is right... 

Sometimes we shall fight for our freedom to know what to do in the next step but sometimes girls they think its fun but actually they didn't know that boys can fool us sometimes they never knew we can get fooled if we do we do what they want to do with our body then they left us. 

In my opinion everyone should do whatever makes them happy not what boys want. Everything in our life moves fast when they do the things that they don't know thats is wrong in the end they regert if be careful when u choose the right man of your heart. 

The real man will love you for who you are for who ur personality is willnot care about ur beauty or anything he wants ur smile and ur happiness he calls u everyday he missed you he get jealous that what true boyfriend is xz.

Love you xxz

Another thing thank you all for the votes and views i swear you all have changed me to better i love you soo much if u want anything im here 

Also  this message for you fans

You all are perfect you all are beautiful never let anyone makes u sad or mad because u deserve happiness in ur life never give up because u all are the star and sweet like sugar u have that smile that let you know that u are perfect always smile xx