GOALS 😍💖❤

I don't know what to say but I'm so happy finding the man of my  dreams I might be crazy and insane about his love but sometimes I don't know how to tell you that I actually love him so much he get worried alot he never stop on calling  me Queen or Wifey or Dummy even though he knows how much he miss me how much he cares about  me and I'm special to be with  him and I'm glad I found my other half. It's just I'm living in magical world where everything goes fast  but for me it's goes slowly and sweet to me and to my heart ♥.

I don't know how to tell you that I meet him on social media which is on Facebook so I started to talk to him we chat we laugh even I told him about my biggest secert and he understood me very well he was always saying to me I can't sleep seing you cry how about you go sleep first and make sure u did then I'll sleep I promise. I wasn't going to be sad about it because I want someone to be worried about me like him then days passed I told him this...

Conversation ❤
Mohamed:hey good morning ❤
Queen :Hey good morning ❤ how are you today!?
Mohammed :I'm good I was thinking if you are good now.
Queen:Yes I'm good thank you but I want to tell you something.
Mohammed :Yes sure anything
Queen ":Iwant to say that I'm so happy that I found a friend like you taking care of me but I think I'm so madly in love you can you please my boyfriend?
Mohammed:I'm sorry for breaking you but I don't think I'll be able to date I'm sorry.
Queen :I wasn't crying but I accepted what he said.

Few days
He sends me 10 pictures saying   I'm sorry babe but I don't mind to date you I'm sorry happy that you're want to be my girlfriend I might not be good for you but let work out relationship I told him don't say you will good I'm feeling that.. So he send me on Instagram picture of boy knee down to his girl telling her well you be mine?
I was crying but I accepted him I said Yes I don't mind to be your girlfriend I'll make your life the best I love you forever 💖

Now we are dating for one year and 8 months I never thought I'll be in kind of realtionship like this I'm so happy and thankful I found him.. He is just like couple goals he protects me he cares about me he show me respect and sweetness he even send me sweet messages I'm speechless about it ❤💖
Here what he do to me whenever I wake up from morning that what he send to me:

 He is just like couple goals he protects me he cares about me he show me respect and sweetness he even send me sweet messages I'm speechless about it ❤💖Here what he do to me whenever I wake up from morning that what he send to me: