Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Chester’s POV

          “I really don’t like this aspect of the video,” Chester said as he hung upside down.

          “We’re kidding about that you know? We can just edit you upside down,” Joe said from the ground.

          “Yea. That’s why I don’t know why I’m still up here.”

          “Well you look cool. Can you sing?”

          “Upside down?”

          “Yea.”

          “No.”

          They’d been working on their video for the past week. They’d hired a bunch of people to jump around like crazy. The video looked really cool so far. They switched around to different shots of each member of the band. Mike had dyed his hair red again because Dave had whined about it until he did. Chester and Mike looked quite different. The different colored hair set them apart immediately. Mike had a huge jacket on with sweats. Chester was in a thin long sleeved shirt and sweat pants that made him look ten times bigger than he actually was. They’d recorded most of the video but Chester had wanted to try out a few different things for the beginning of the video. None of which had to do with him hanging upside down.

          “Alright so just do whatever the music makes you feel like doing,” Joe said as they started up their last try. Chester waited as the music began before he got into the beginning of the song. Almost as soon as the part where he was supposed to sing started, Joe stopped it.

          “That was perfect,” he said with a grin. Chester looked at him with confusion.

          “That was your favorite?”

          Joe nodded, “Here. Watch.”

          They went to go and watch the different shots. Chester stood behind Joe as he worked. Mike stood next to him with his arm around him. Dave was sitting next to Joe and Brad and Rob stood next to Mike. The final clip came on and Chester saw himself. He was doing his dance when he realized Mike had done the exact same thing. It was in perfect unison too.

          “Oh wow I didn’t know you did that too,” Mike said with a laugh. Joe nodded happily.

          “That’s why I like it. It wasn’t planned or anything. It is definitely the opening of the video.”

          Chester’s grin widened as he realized they’d done it. They’d completed their video. They were going to go on tour soon. He was happy. Dave grinned at them.

          “We did it guys. Now we just put the video together. Or Joe just puts the video together and then we put it up!”