Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Mike’s POV

          “Photoshoot?” Chester asked as they drove out to the place Mike had picked. It was an abandoned building. They’d decided to get some good promo pictures for their next album.

          “Yep. In a spooky building that’s supposedly haunted,” Mike replied not taking his eyes off of Chester. Chester had tossed some blonde dye into his hair today. The kind that would wash off in the shower. Mike smiled at him as Chester rolled his eyes.

          “Oh come on Mike, you really think I believe in ghosts?”

          “Well I do,” Dave said from the back of the car. Mike jumped. He’d forgotten Dave had decided to ride with them, “And I bet there’s a ton in there. They’re all just waiting to GRAB YOU!”

          Dave reached around and grabbed Chester’s arms. Chester jumped in surprise and Dave started laughing. Chester gave Dave the finger as they pulled into the parking lot. Brad pulled up next to them with Rob and Joe.

          “Stop it Chaz!” Dave said as Chester leaped over the seat at him and they started to fight in the back seat. Brad came up to the car door and Mike rolled down the window.

          “What are they doing?”

          “Dave scared Chester in the car so now they’re fighting,” Mike said dodging Chester’s flailing legs.

          “Fuck you Dave!”

          “Fuck you Chester!”

          “Guys stop it!” Brad called into the car. The two of them turned back to look at Brad. Mike stifled a laugh. Chester’s hair was sticking up everywhere and hanging in his face. His glasses were crooked. Dave’s usually spiky hair was flattened and he was glaring at them.

          “You guys look great. Now come on. Photoshoot time,” Mike said and the two of them climbed out of the car and Mike took Chester’s hand in his own. They looked up at the building in front of them. Dave shivered slightly.

          “Wow it is creepy,” he said softly. Mike nodded and they headed inside. Chester stuck close to him but soon they were all joking around. They took their pictures but decided to investigate the place a little bit. They wanted to check out some of the rooms. Chester grinned as they walked by a clock.

          “Everyone died at 4:20, man,” he grinned.

          Mike laughed, “Yea, time to die!”

          Dave laughed as they headed through the place. A few minutes later, Dave turned around, “Where’s Chester at?”

          “What?” Mike turned around and saw Chester was no longer in their group. Mike was immediately panicking, “Chaz!? Chaz man where are you?”