Epilogue

Epilogue

Chester’s POV

          He woke up with a tear stained pillow. He hadn’t gotten a great sleep. He’d been thrown into the worst nightmares of his life. He slowly climbed out of bed. Mike wasn’t there. He’d looked as soon as he’d gotten up to see if he was next to him. He wasn’t. He sighed and inhaled a shaky breath. He didn’t want to be alone anymore. He walked into the main room of their apartment but Mike wasn’t there either.

          “Mike?” he said quietly, “Mike, please, I’m sorry. Please come here.”

          No one came. He wasn’t here. Chester felt the tears prick his eyes. Maybe he really had left him. Maybe the hit had been too much. But then he would’ve come back for some of his stuff. No, he was probably at one of the other band members’ houses. He wouldn’t bother them. If Mike didn’t come home by tonight, he’d call up the band. Just to know he was alright. He sighed softly and then walked into the living room. Mike’s black hoodie was lying on the couch. He slowly walked over and picked it up. He sat down and buried his head into the hoodie. Hopefully Mike would come around soon. He sighed. He didn’t want to spend the rest of his life alone. He wanted Mike back. He’d apologize to him. He’d do whatever Mike wanted him to do if he just came home.

          He felt tears start to come into his eyes as the hours passed. Mike wasn’t home yet and he hadn’t heard anything from him. None of the band had called him and asked him if he was alright. Where was Mike? Maybe they were just humoring him and not calling him just because Mike didn’t want to talk. Maybe that was it. He nodded slightly and then lied back on the couch. Mike would come home. He would. He always did.

Mike’s POV

          He shifted and woke up with his hands tied above his head. He realized he was lying down on a bed. It was old too. He looked around and saw a desk pushed against the wall and a dresser on the other side of the room. There was a trashcan underneath the desk and a poster on the wall. He frowned as he caught sight of a photo sitting on the nightstand. He moved a little closer and saw two boys, probably around seventeen, smiling at the camera. A boy with dark black hair and one with platinum blonde hair. They had their arms around each other. Mike swallowed. Whoever had moved in to this house, hadn’t stayed long. He was back in the place that he feared almost as much as Chester. He was trapped in the place that he’d found Chester being raped by his father. The door opened and he shut his eyes. He didn’t want to see who it was even though he already knew.

          “Let’s get started shall we?”

End.