Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Chester’s POV

They drove back to their apartment. Chester stared out the window as Mike drove slightly recklessly back towards their home.

          “Mike you don’t have to get so angry about this. Look, they were just trying to help me,” Chester tried as they walked inside their apartment.

          “Shut up Chester,” Mike said as he put his bag down on the floor and then walked towards the bedroom. Chester slowly sat down on the couch. He was afraid. He almost wanted to call Rob up and tell him to come pick him up or something. He couldn’t just drive off with Mike’s car. But before he could he heard Mike calling for him.

          “Hey Chaz it’s getting late and we gotta record tomorrow,” Mike said. Chester sighed as he rubbed his eyes. He was tired. He headed towards the bedroom and took his glasses off as he walked. Mike was yawning as he got the bed ready. Chester changed out of his clothes and slid into bed next to Mike. Mike gave him a tired smile before giving him a kiss. Chester kissed him back and he felt Mike’s arms wrap around him. He was pulled firmly against Mike’s body and he felt Mike’s hard cock against his own. And then in an instant his boxers were pulled down and forgotten as Mike stroked him. He moaned as Mike kissed him again. Chester panted as Mike continued to kiss him. He didn’t know what was going on. He had basically zoned out in pleasure. He came back to reality when Mike thrust into him. He cried out. Mike wasn’t being careful.

          “Mike! Mike!” he cried out again as Mike slammed into him. He couldn’t do this. It hurt. It hurt too much. Mike had fucked him once but that had been careful. This one wasn’t. This was painful. This was anger.

          “You belong to me Chaz. That’s it. You and I,” Mike said. Chester blindly reached for his phone and clicked his contacts while Mike wasn’t paying attention. He had Rob on the line in an instant.

          “Chaz you ok?” he asked softly. Thank god he spoke quietly. Mike thrust into him again and he cried out in pain.

          “Mike, p-please s-stop!” he cried, “I get it. I’m not going after anyone. I promise. Please I know I’m yours.”

          “OH FUCK!” Rob’s voice rang out but it was drowned out by Chester’s pained cries. Chester saw the call end and he could only hope that Rob would get here in time.

          “Come on Chazzy. I want you to look at me like you looked at him. I want to see that adoration directed at me,” Mike said as Chester whimpered.

          “Mike….M-Mike….please. I love you. Mike I love you,” he sobbed as Mike thrust violently into him again.

          “Is this how you looked at him Chaz? I want you to look into my eyes just like you did with him,” Mike said quietly. Chester felt the tears pouring down his face. Mike balanced himself above him and stared down at him. He couldn’t handle it. He couldn’t look at Mike like he wanted. He was in so much pain. Mike gripped his hair and pushed his head back.