Chapter 02

RECAP
"I can, but I wouldn't want to buy that suit anyways-" I slowly stepped to the side.

"It looks ugly on you, you look like a waiter compared to everyone inside." With that, I found an opening and ran.

"How dare you! A commoner insult a Malik! I'll find you!" He yelled from behind my back.

I went to the bathroom and washed myself up. I just need to leave this place.

END OF RECAP:

"Thank god I found you!" Sonia said as she took out some white rice from my hair

"Yeah, I need to get out of here," I said acknowledging that, that guy won't leave me in peace.

"Did you see the four Princes in M Harverb Private University!?" Sonia gushed and started to reapply some lipstick to herself.

"Uh who?" I questioned as I scrubbed some stains on my navy blue dress.

"Oh, em gee! They are like really rich. I wanna snag one for myself. Especially the leader, Malik" Sonia said and I rolled my eyes.

"Isn't everyone here already really rich?" I said referring to this rich society.

"Yeah, but they're beyond that." She said in a 'duh' tone.

"You have to let me escape this ballroom," I begged her.

" No girl, you have done this on your own. Remember our promise" Sonia said walking towards the door.

Oh right.

I merely nodded feeling down. I wiped my checks and bravely walked out. Everyone seemed to gather around the stadium.

"RAHUL! RAHUL! RAHUL!" Everyone chanted whilst throwing their hands in the air. I tried to see what was happening, I stood on my toes.

"Reema, it's the four princes!" Sonia pointed out and started to chant.

"Ok, ok I know all of you want to see me." A familiar voice rung out.

"But I'm looking for someone. A girl with a cheap blue dress, and brown hair. She acts like a hooligan and looks like Godzilla when she's mad." He said to the microphone, and my eyes widen.

I looked down at my dress.
Could it be?

"Hey! Found her!" A boy shrieked and slowly everyone created a pathway for me.

I quickly turned around and was blocked by twins who grinned at me evilly and pushed me to the front.

I felt like I was in the hunger games. Except there is no such thing as volunteering as tribute.

My hands started to sweat as 'Rahul' started to appear in my vision.

His black hair was now free of white rice. It seemed kinda wet and was styled to the side carelessly.

He changed his top to a black button shirt. The top two buttons were open, teasing the audience.

His piercing dark eyes traced my every move. And a narrow smirk crawled on his lips.

"Hello, commoner," He said as I faced him.