Chapter 20

RECAP

"Listen, this is almost the only class I have with her." He said in a rush, his cheeks turning pink.

"Who?" I asked shocked at his reaction.

"Sarah" He whispered cutely.

"Who's that?" I asked but was cut off when a pretty girl walked past and sat next to Imran.

I was to his right and she was to his left.

"H-Hey Sarah" He stuttered and his glasses started to fog.

END OF RECAP

*Special*

*Special*

"Oh hey, Imran!" She smiled at him and her eyes went to mine.

"Hi I'm Sarah, I heard a lot about you!" She beamed at me. Her black hair was tied to a rich ponytail.

"I'm Reema, good things I hope," I said nervously.

What am I nervous about?

"To be honest, not a lot." She laughed, and I froze.

Her laugh was the funniest thing ever, it was contagious too.

AHahahahaha

I didn't realize but I laughed along with her. Imran was busy staring at her with bright pink cheeks.

"Oh yeah, Sarah, we have a sleepover at Imran's house! You should come too if Imran allows that." I could tell that he wanted to invite Sarah really bad.

"Oh yeah sure!" She said excited, Imran wasted no time and whipped out his phone.

"Y-y-your n-number?"

Cuteness overload.

I watched them gush over chemistry. I leaned on the palm of my hand, watching them with amusement.

"Can you say a chemistry joke?" Sarah asked grinning as they solved a problem on their worksheet.

"I would tell you a chemistry joke, but I'm not sure if I'd get a reaction," Imran said not stuttering anymore. Sarah started to laugh out loud, whilst it took me a while to register the joke.

oh.

I started to laugh like a donkey but stopped when they both looked at me like I was weird. I grinned sheepishly, feeling apologetic for being so late.

.-.

A black Mercedes car pulled up by my house. I quickly jumped out, not before leaving a note for dad to look at.

The window rolled down, "Get in loser."

Rahul said, his glasses glinted. The sun was setting, and Imran requested that everyone should come early.

"Whats up, Reems!" Cabir said by the passenger seat grinning at me. I laughed and went in the back seats.

The car smelled like men's clone, I creepily breathed in deeply.

"Hey!" Sarah beamed, I was happy she was coming with me.

"Smells good right?" She whispered to me, and I nodded. We both started to giggle at each other.

"YOU GIRLS ARE WEIRD" Rahul looked at us in the rear mirror weirdly before focusing on the road.

"Yea," Cabir said childishly. I wasted no time and pulled his cheeks hard, making him whine.

I burst out laughing, which made Sarah pull out that hyena laugh. Rahul drove faster, wanting to get to Imran and Ireks house quick.

By the time we reached the twins house, we were all in awe.

The mansion stood tall, with the gardens in front and back. There was a huge fountain in front, that glistened in the light.

"Hey Rahul, what movie should we watch?" Cabir asked away chatting with Rahul.

"So, you and Imran?" I asked Sarah grinning knowingly. She blushed but then a sad look overcame her.

"I can't get into a relationship. I told my parents a lie, to come here. Truth is, in my religion, there is no such thing as boyfriend and girlfriend. It's considered a sin." She explained to me.

"Wait, how do you guys have love marriage then?" I asked genuinely confused.

"I say, we just stay friends. And if he wants something more, he's gonna have to ask my dad in hand." Sarah said educating me. Wow, I never knew this.

So if Imran wants something more, he's gonna have to marry her!?

WHAT!

"Don't worry." She saw the look of worry on my face. She looked away for a second, I knew she was hiding her pain.

"It's not gonna happen." She assured herself and me. I merely nodded and followed the crew around the mansion.

"WHATS UP HEVERB VIXENS!?" Irek shouted aloud greeting us.

"H-hey Sarah!" Imran said shyly.

Oh boy.

*

This marks another ten set of chapters!

Guys please vote and comment on my chapters, it brings in more audiences.