Chapter 29

RECAP
"What about falling in love? Surely your parents will let you choose whomever you want." I said shocked.

"Love?" He stammered and looked very serious.

"I hope I never fall in love with anyone."

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Because it makes you do dumb things."

END OF RECAP

"So

"So...." I said in the darkness awkwardly, wanting to change the subject. Rahul suddenly had a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"What if I cross the line....Like this?" Suddenly Rahul rolled over to my side in a flash.

He propped an elbow to his head, grinning down at me.

I felt my heartbeat rise, as I blushed. He was so close! His dark playful eyes stared down into my eyes.

I then grabbed a bed sheet, told him to lie on it. He laid down confused. I felt myself giggle as I rolled him into a wrap.

"Problem Solved" I grinned.

We called it a night and went to sleep.

*
Click! Click!
Giggles
Click! Click!

More giggles but louder. I rubbed my eyes and groaned.

"Shut the fuck up!" A voice said angrily next to me, making me blink. An arm grabbed me and this person cuddled into me.

I looked at Rahul in shock.

"Awhhh!" Everyone said loudly making me blush a lot. What the heck is Rahul doing? There were pillows between us for a reason!

Rahul shot up at the noise and looked at everyone in slight confusion and anger.

Immediately he pushed me away, disgust and anger on his face.

"What the heck! Rema, why can't you keep your hands to yourself!?" He said shocked like it was me who cuddled.

"What?" I asked shocked as everyone around us.

"I know I'm a hot royal billionaire, but don't you have any self-respect?" He glared at me accusingly.

What
The
Actual
Helicopter?

"But YOU were hugging ME?!" I said astonished of how smooth he is.

He scoffed standing up. He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"As if." He walked out leaving all of us gaping.

"You two cuteeeee" Irek winked, he laughed at my expression.

"Hmm...billionaire?" Madison mumbled smiling to herself.

"ANYWAYS TIME TO HIKE!" Irek screamed running out.

.-.

"Here." Sarah handed me her water bottle, I took it and chugged it.

"Damn girl" Irek smirked at me.

"I don't know how you guys hike!" Madison screeched as she smacked a bug on her leg.

She took her her bag and set it down. Her red lips curled at distaste of the nature around us.

She took out her bugs spray and sprayed it everywhere.

"Hey, that could harm the environment," Imran said shocked at the amount, she was spraying.

"Oh, nature can get past this!" She said angrily as she sprayed some on herself.

Everyone didn't wait for her and started to continue to hike. I then walked over to her.

"Yuck! I hate things that CRAWL!" She yelled angrily, slapping her thigh.  She looked over at me.

"Hand me my water bottle, would ya?" She commanded as she walked. I took it out of her bright red backpack and handed it to her.

"So, are you and Rahul a thing?" She asked me. I shook my head rapidly.

"Ok...then"

"Why?" I asked, already feeling something in me.

"Because he's a billionaire, he's got money. I'm going to go for it." She talked about Rahul like he was an object.

"What about Irek?" I asked shocked.

"He's a millionaire." She said like I knew what she was talking about.

"Oh..." I think I said.

The picture of Rahul and Madison kept on repeating in my head.

I felt a sense of anger in the pit of my stomach as well as jealousy.

Jealousy?

Hell no.

A/N; I see you my silent readers

A/N; I see you my silent readers... I wonder if you guys laugh at my little comedy scenes I input into these chapters...?