Chapter 39

Recap:

"Good night Rahul," I yawned as I went to my side of the bed and laid down. Rahul slowly got up and stalked towards my bed.

He leaned down to my side of the bed. His playful eyes stared at mine.

"Have fun dreaming about me, Ree" Rahul's breath fanned my face as he stood up lazily and walked over to his side of the bed. It was silent for a while.

"Don't touch me!" Rahul said to Irek who wanted to cuddle with Rahul.
I sniffled a laugh and closed my eyes.

End of Recap:

"Alright so I choose who goes to who's car," Irek said just as we left the hotel.

"Alright so Reema and Rahul, Sarah and I, and Imran you can't go by yourself! Oh and Cabir you too!" Irek wasted no time to talk.

"Um, excuse me." Sarah intervened and came to the rescue.

"I get to choose, because I said so." She stared at Irek with unnerving eyes. They had a small staring contest before Irek finally looked down like a sad puppy. I heaved a small yawn, feeling sleepy.

"Ok so Imran and I, then Cabir and Reema, Rahul and Irek can go by themselves!" She threw Irek under the bus and threw me a wink. I honestly didn't know what to think.

"No!" Rahul and Irek wasted no time after Sarah spoke.

"No this is the deal!" Sarah didn't move her ground.

Rahul was determined and stood his ground. He glared at Sarah with stormy eyes. Sarah took one glance at him and sighed.

"I CALL SHOT GUN!" Cabir yelled out as he walked towards Rahul's black Mercedes.

"No, Reema already called it!" Rahul argued towards Cabir who scoffed.

"Oh really? When?" Cabir mocked and arched an eyebrow. He walked over to me and slug his arm over me. I was immediately dosed with a captivating smell of his clone.

Holy moly!

I knew it was expensive and looked over at Rahul.

"She doesn't need to say it!" Rahul exaggerated and stared at Cabirs arm. I suddenly felt kinda awkward and unwrapped Cabirs arm away from me.

"Um, I'll just sit in the back." Just as I said this, Cabir and Rahul were quick to respond.

"No!" I sighed and rubbed my eyes. I walked over to the backseat door.

"The back seats are newly refurbish-" Rahul quickly started to say but was cut off.

"Shut up Rahul, I saw a box of donuts in the back seats the other day!" Cabir yelled out, glaring at Rahul. Rahul let out a scoff and didn't know what to say. He looked away, not knowing what else to say.

I sat in the back seats and felt sleepy. It was four in the morning. I was also feeling kinda hungry, hmm pancakes sounds good after this nap.

"Ok I'll sit in the back!" Cabir said grinning and shrugged at Rahul. Who stomped on the ground like a toddler.

Why are they so obsessed with me?