Chapter 21

RECAP

"Don't worry." She saw the look of worry on my face. She looked away for a second, I knew she was hiding her pain.

"It's not gonna happen." She assured herself and me. I merely nodded and followed the crew around the mansion. But the way she said it, made my heart sink a little. She sounded so....sad. It made me look at her sympathetically.

"WHATS UP HEVERB VIXENS!?" Irek shouted aloud greeting us. I looked up startled and sighed at his words.

"H-hey Sarah!" Imran said shyly, making me want to pinch his cheeks.

Oh boy.

END OF RECAP

"SCARY MOVIES"

"SCARY MOVIES"

"ROMANCE"

"EW HELL NAH"

"WHATS WRONG WITH ROMANCE?!"

"MOST OF THEM MAKE YOU CRY!" Imran shouted at Irek who started to laugh. I needed to eat some popcorn, because this was entertainment.

"ACTION?"

"SCARY MOVIES"

"NO, ACTION INCLUDES LOTS OF VIOLENCE!" Imran shouted at Irek again.

"CHICK FLICK?"

"NO THAT'S GAY!" Irek shouted at Imran this time. Rahul sighed and looked at his phone, probably scrolling through emails.

"SCARY MOVIES"

"HOW ABOUT SCARY MOVIES?" Irek asked Imran who in return nodded.

"THAT'S WHAT I REPEATED OVER AND OVER AGAIN, YOU DEAF TWATS!" Cabir shouted at them causing everyone to start laughing.

So there was a bunk bed, Irek was on top and Imran on the bottom. Then there was a huge bed on the floor for everyone else.

There was a trolley nearby, that contained a bunch of candies as well as fresh popcorn and soda. I was so jealous of these twins.

"After this, I'm going to my room," Rahul announced sitting far away from me.

The whole room got dark as the screen in front of us started to roll. The screen glitched, making me gulp.

There were several pop-ups which made Sarah and I scream, whilst Irek laughed. I even caught Imran start to cry at one point, hiding under his covers. Sarah sat in front of him, and she turned to look at him.

He immediately stopped crying and gave her a big heartwarming smile. She grinned at him and turned around. Immediately Imran ducked under the covers just in time.

When I turned to look at the camera, I almost peed in my pants. This movie was way too scary. After two horrendous hours passed by, the credits rolled up. It was silent for a while.

"Guys!" Irek sounded scared, we all froze.

"What?" Cabir whisper-shouted.

"There is a monster under my bed!" Irek said quickly and wasted no time to say more.

"Its the most hideous thing I've ever seen." Irek shuddered like he was scarred from what he saw. It took a second before it clicked.

"Why do you hate me, brother?" Imran asked realizing that Irek was talking about him. Everyone giggled and started to relax.

"TIME TO SLEEP! YEET!" Cabir flew under the covers. Sarah and I were going to sleep in the corner.

That was until we heard a huge bang!

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Sarah and I squealed like pigs and jumped to the other side. I flung myself on the other side hoping to get away from that noise.

I fell on someone, and immediately someone's hands went on my waste. I felt my breath catch, as I stared at Rahuls face in the dark. His breath fanned my cheeks, making me blush.

I felt compelled by his face and his lips. I desired to give in, I leaned in and was about to kiss him.

Then he snored lightly, making me blink.